Jimbo

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Els

Re: Jimbo

Post by Els »

W1LDMAN wrote:Anybody hear from Jimbo lately?
Nice looking Choppa there.

Last I talked to Jimbo was a number of months ago. He had sold his chopper because he was so busy with work and the weather was so lousy, he wasn't able to ride. Their riding season for nice weather and excluding rain is a fairly small window compared to a lot of places here and his bikes were becoming garage queens. Anyhow, he had wanted to go to East Meets West and a few other venues and just wasn't able to break free. Last I talked to him he had his sights on Stan building him another chopper with some cool paint and stuff. Hopefully, he'll look in and say hello soon. A good reminder for me to send him a note...

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Steve Taylor

Post by Steve Taylor »

Sent him a few e mails a while back, but have not heard from him :?
Els

Post by Els »

Steve,

I hope all is ok there. I sent him an email and didn't hear either. Unlike him. I know he was crazy busy with work related stuff but he would find time to call me and yakkity yak. If you do hear, please tell him to get in touch and I'll do the same. Thanks,

Elliot
Image Image Image
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Didn't Jimbo own several V8 Choppers and/or Boss Hoss's, or am I mistaken?

One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet!!!

Bill
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
Els

Post by Els »

Bill,

Jimbo owned a really nice big block Kannon, a Boss Hoss (small block) and a sweet V8Chopper he bought from David in Daytona. He also had a V8 trike that was custom made, a 750 hp Chevy Silverado, etc. Definitely a Brit with a real passion for American iron.

You're also right about "one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet". Also one of the wildest...

Elliot
Image Image Image