Brad here the new guy

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
B.mucher

Brad here the new guy

Post by B.mucher »

Hello everyone brad here. I'm just starting on your web site and already have had some help from one of your memebers MIKE. Thanks Mike for everything. I'm from Ga. and have a 2004 zz4 350. So far I have had a lot of fun with this bike.

Still not sure about everything with this bike but learning fast. Hope to meet all of you in the future.

Ole Brad
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Re: Brad here the new guy

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Ole Brad,

welcome to the site. there are alot of V-8 bikers in Georgia.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
Tom

Post by Tom »

Hi Brad..
Welcome. And look into the east meets west rally in May for some real V8 fun.
Ric

Post by Ric »

Brad...

Good to see you online with this site! I won't be the first to tell you that you came to the right place. Family of agreements where we all speak the language of V8 bikes. You'll solve many of your mechanical needs, for the most part, and 'several good ideas to consider, if you dabble in tinkering with new potential concepts on changes with your bike' on here.

I'm a Northern BH Rider, Canada. But extend a thanks for your service to your own community as a peace officer. 15 years in Fire Service in my military allows me to KNOW what you cats go through.

But back to the real deal here.

Welcome home, Brad.

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
Els

Post by Els »

Welcome Brad. Daytona in early March or East Meets West in Oklahoma the end of May are great ones to meet everyone. Hope to see you there...

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
B.mucher

Ole Brad Here

Post by B.mucher »

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome. It made me feel really great to hear form all of you.

You probably know Mike has helped me already. And speaks highly of all of you. I see why.

Yes I am a Deputy Sheiff. Have 15 years of service and must say have had some great days and not so great days, but it goes with the job.

Well I have already spoke to Mike about the battery situation with my bike it seems I'm going back with the Odyssey battery. And I would love to see everyones bike. Some of the pictures displayed on this site are really fantastic. In the future I hope to do a really custom paint job and of course more mod's to the bike. But I am on a limited bugget so it will take me a while to get things done.

Have a Great Day Ole Brad
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Welcome Brad, This is a great site for V8 bike people. Dave

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Welcome aboard!!! Hang on because sometimes it gets wild here... :shock: :o :lol:
We are south AL near Ft. Rucker.
Butterfly
Mike A

Post by Mike A »

Welcome copper :mrgreen: . Hope you can fix tickets. We all have to do what we can. I'm in So. Ca. and can tell you you.ll love your bike and all the people that come with it. Hope to meet you in Ok. in may.
Mike A.

City of Angels, Los Angeles, California