Welcome Drennan and WE BAD V8

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Mike A

Re: Welcome Drennan

Post by Mike A »

Welcome Irish
Is that a turbo charged ford ? Did you do all that work yourself ? Where at in Ireland do you live ? Hope to see more of you on the site. Mike A

City of Angels, Los Angeles, California
Els

Re: Welcome Drennan

Post by Els »

:mrgreen: Welcome to the site. I would like to hear all the details on your trike as well. :mrgreen:

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Els

Re: Welcome Drennan and WE BAD V8

Post by Els »

Hi Roy,

Good to see you on the cool 8-) board, ha ha! Your bikes are awesome. You've got all the bases covered for sure!

I'm still in awe of your picture taking in Tucson. It's one thing standing in a parking lot taking pics. It's another when you're doing 80 mph or more on a HD bagger and shooting shots of V8's blowing by you! :shock:

Looking forward to enjoying your company in Daytona. Regards...

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Tom

Post by Tom »

Ditto what Els said... Hope we can do it again Roy.
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Welcome Drennan, you did a fine job on the trike. Roy you got some nice bikes, LUCKY MAN.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
WE BAD V8

Post by WE BAD V8 »

Thanks Els, Tom,Wildman and everyone, not real great on this thing but i'll try my best! Thanks for the comments! Had a great time with you guys and looking forward to Daytona then Miami!! I have quite a few videos from Arizona i'll see if David will post them for me or send to you guys! My buddy Gary [ears] had a great time too! Stan needs to book SQUIRM for Miami that guy was a riot ! Roy
WE BAD V8

Post by WE BAD V8 »

Hey squirm The BB BOSS HOSS and the V8CHOPPER are mine the white H/D is Davids, he was good enough to let me ride it while i was there, The H/D i ride is an orange 07 Road Glide I t was good meeting you and Mike out there in Arizona, can't wait to hear some more stories in Miami!! You and Mike got some nice rides yourself! Roy W