Winter Ride in Tucson

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Anna

Re: Winter Ride in Tucson

Post by Anna »

The pics are great! All the hot bikes and nice people!!!
Thanks for posting! Makes me feel like coming over there again and find myself a place on the back of a fast bike...

Haven't been in touch much lately. Sorry for that. Some crazy stuff going on over here. Hope to meet everybody soon in chat!
XXX
Wildgirl
ImageHasselfelde/Harz Germany
Crazy Rick

Post by Crazy Rick »

I just got back from this trip today, 2.1.10. I was captured and sent to Miami and then to Davids house and made to have too much fun with these crazy people. We had diner with Big Jim and Dave and the other Dave near Chicago on Saturday night. It was great seeing you guys again.

As for the Tucson ride....DITTO everything already said here. What a great time we all had. GREAT PEOPLE, great riding, it just doesn't get any better. It was very cold but nobody seemed to care. You don't feel the cold when you're having this much fun.

This was the second time I've been on a Chopper for a long all day ride, the first time was at the Boss Rally. What I found out after two days riding this trip is I could ride it all day, every day. I want one more than ever now. It's a little hot rod that makes me grin all day long. It's still comfortable at the end of the day, I don't want to get off it. Thanks David for the ride.

I had a blast riding with all you guys and gals. Geri and Diedra will be in your mirror at all times, you ain't leaving these ladies behind. Tom C. and his MYSTERY Engine 8-) was very impressive and he is a cool guy to talk to. Els was stylin on his 520hp Springer, everyone was looking good.

David, Stan and I was just chillin out all weekend and never hardly turned the throttle. :shock: NOT!

One thing I am very sure of is that everyone of us had a great time at diner each night. Most of us squirted our Favorite drinks out of our noses and pissed our pants at the antics of Squirm. He is by far the funniest SOB I ever saw anywhere, any place.

Thanks to Stan, Dave and everyone that came, it's the people that make it great.
CR
Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

This ride/outing sounds like it was an incredible time but the photos mentioned are not listed. Does anyone have them? Would love to see. :hello:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard