T-Shirt Purchase Info - 6th Annual V8 Motorcycle Run

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Wild Bill

T-Shirt Purchase Info - 6th Annual V8 Motorcycle Run

Post by Wild Bill »

6th Annual V8 Motorcycle Run T-Shirts are available for sale in advance for just $12.00 each plus shipping.

Each participant in the run in Daytona on Wednesday, March 3rd, will receive one of these T-Shirts, but you can now purchase them on line before they're all gone.

I would love to hear your feedback about these since this is the first year that we're offering them.

THANKS AGAIN TO THE RAT'S HOLE ORGANIZATION AND ESPECIALLY TED SMITH FOR YOUR HELP WITH THIS PROJECT!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/V8-Motorcycle-Run-D ... efid=store

THANKS!

Bill Taylor

"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
V-MAN

Re: T-Shirt Purchase Info - 6th Annual V8 Motorcycle Run

Post by V-MAN »

Thanks Bill, got one on the way!
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Guys,
FYI - I forgot to mention in my first post that I am not handling the money when these shirts are purchased and that none of these funds will make it to me in any way.

The Rat's Hole Show Organization is making and selling these shirts for us. They are selling them at a great price, but any profit dollars earned will help to defray the cost of renting the Coca-Cola Pavilion for our show.

By selling these shirts, and thanks to our sponsors, we can keep the run/show free to all participants. It is my goal to keep this event free so all participants can donate generously to the Shriners Hospitals for Children.

Thanks!

Bill
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
Ric

Post by Ric »

Hey Bill,

How about finding out where we can send money to, in order to purchase the T-shirts, I'm not going to be able to make it this year, but I'd like to contribute by purchasing a couple of T's, thereby advertising for the event for this, and future shows.

Thank's

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Ric,
Thanks for buying a couple shirts!!! I really appreciate the support for this event and I'm sorry you can't make it!

The Rat's Hole Show has an ebay store site where the shirts can be purchased now. Please click on the link below to purchase shirts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/V8-Motorcycle-Run-D ... efid=store

Thanks Again!!!

Bill
Crazy Rick

Post by Crazy Rick »

PAsted from the other site:

Thanks Bill, I just ordered my shirt, can't wait to get it.

Thanks again for doing this ride every year. After spending a week with you a few years ago, I got to see just how hard you have to work during Bike Week to pull this off. Meetings with Police and City Officials, riding to each dealer to hang up posters plus all the HOURS you must put in before the week starts. You have to miss other rides and meals with friends to get all of this done. Thanks for all your hard work.

100+ V8s thundering down the street with the POLICE in FRONT of us is a sight to behold.
You guys and gals get out and support this ride, you will love it. If you can't go, you can still buy the shirt.

CR
Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/
AR

Post by AR »

i support the policy that wearing t's from rallys/rides you aint been to is homo, but wtf i'm buyin one.

Thanks & good luck with the ride WB & co.

PIr.
Ric

Post by Ric »

Rob, Supporting a cause is the right thing to do... having a T-shirt representing your support only serves to generate interest to future events. I didn't know you were Homo... who knew?

Oh, Sweetie is in New Zealand with her bestest buddy... what part of NZ are you? She's there for 7 weeks. She's trying to see most of it. Give me a contact place or number she may call. She checks her e-mail when she can get to a computer... I'll rifle off your number to her if you or she entertains a visit.....

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
Tom

Post by Tom »

Hey Rob...... You move to NZ????? What happened? Brian talk ya into it?? he he....
AR

Post by AR »

Aus or Nz, whats the diff? Bit like US & Ca... :D
Crazy Rick

Post by Crazy Rick »

I got my shirt today in the mail....Sweeeeeet !!!!
Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/