salvage?? V8 Chopper on e-bay

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Tom

salvage?? V8 Chopper on e-bay

Post by Tom »

Anyone know this bike?? appears to be an early one.. Is water pump stock??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-B ... 335a00ce26
Els

Re: salvage?? V8 Chopper on e-bay

Post by Els »

Tom,

When you mentioned the word "Salvage" I thought I knew the bike but that isn't it. I also didn't see in the ad where it referenced salvaged or that it had been wrecked. There was one down there that Neil looked at that was a wreck but this one isn't it.

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Tom

Post by Tom »

Els....That is why the question marks in my post. It doesn`t say salvage in the ad.. Under title it says other.... Maybe rebuilt?? The missing headlight and front fender leads me to believe it has been wrecked... I think for the owner not to finish the bike it may have problems.

I`m sure it has been wrecked after speaking to David but how bad??.. Who knows. Always looking for a deal to convert friends with.. :twisted:
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Phone number is listed in the ad. I would call them.

Might be able to provide some additional info
Els

Post by Els »

Tom,

There's a bike down here that the owner (a police officer I believe), wrecked pretty bad. By that I mean there wasn't much of anything that wasn't affected but I don't think there was frame damage. I think he rear ended a 4 wheeler but I'm vague on details. Anyhow, through Stan he got hold of Neil (Weber) who looked at it and sent me the pics. The guy bought it back from the ins company and Neil considered buying it from him to rebuild. For whatever the reason, he decided not to. If you're interested in more details, I'll ask Neil for the guy's contact info or you can talk to Neil direct.

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image