Easy Rider "The Ride Back" The movie trailer is here......

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Crazy Rick

Easy Rider "The Ride Back" The movie trailer is here......

Post by Crazy Rick »

I don't go to many movies, I did go see "The Wolfman" last week as I have been a fan of those old Frankenstein and Wolfman movies from my childhood.

I'll go see EASY RIDER when it comes out. Use the SMALL SIZE File to see the trailer.

http://www.easyridertherideback.com/trailer.html

Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/
Ric

Re: Easy Rider "The Ride Back" The movie trailer is here......

Post by Ric »

I remember watching Fankenstein and Wolfman when I was young too, I remember shakin' like a bear shittin' pinecones while watching those movies! But saw them a couple of years ago, and they were pretty lame compared to today's movie making.

I wonder when the current Easyrider movie comes out?

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
Crazy Rick

Post by Crazy Rick »

Ric, not sure when the new bike movie is coming out. I know what you mean about the old movies. I have ALL the Frankenstein, Wolfman, Mummy as well as all the Boris Karloff and Bela Lagosi movies in DVD and Tapes. Not much by todays standards but I still drag them out to watch every few years. I didn't like any of the newer frankenstein or Mummy movies as they went too far away from the original concepts. To me...it ain't Frankenstein unless it look like Frankenstain. :?

The new Wolfman movie is a good one. Wolfman looks like our old wolfman and it was not overdone with computerized junk. I think you would like it, Karen and I did.
Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

I've heard that there will be a sneak peak showing of this movie in the Coca-Cola Pavilion (same place as the ending point of our 6th Annual V8 Motorcycle Run) one night during Bike Week. I'm not sure of the night, cost, etc.

Bill
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
Els

Post by Els »

I loved that movie when it came out and now. Those bikes (especially Fonda's Capt. America) inspired me to try and build choppers from Honda's to Harleys. Believe it or not, I had a 750 and 900 Honda that turned into choppers and of course a Sportster which I kept for years. I haven't been to a theater to see a movie in 4 or more years but I'll definitely be going for that one.

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image