Giancarlo is in the Hospital....

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Ric

Giancarlo is in the Hospital....

Post by Ric »

Just a word from Adrian of the .com site, I was chatting with him about ignition issues on the phone, and he and Tom were on their way back from a ride... 500 miles from home, and he was called that GI was in the hospital, that he didn't know what was up just yet. So he asked if I'd post a bit, and a cartoon, on the .com site. So the Thread is "Giancarlo is in Sick Bay..." I don't think GI comes on the .net site at all, so if any of you that migrated here permanently, would be good to boogey on over to the .com site and wish him well. He was ONE day away from not making it... if he didn't get to the hospital today, he would have only been a memory.

Prayers for that Wacky funny Itallian!

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: Giancarlo is in the Hospital....

Post by CanuckHoss »

Ric wrote:Just a word from Adrian of the .com site, I was chatting with him about ignition issues on the phone, and he and Tom were on their way back from a ride... 500 miles from home, and he was called that GI was in the hospital, that he didn't know what was up just yet. So he asked if I'd post a bit, and a cartoon, on the .com site. So the Thread is "Giancarlo is in Sick Bay..." I don't think GI comes on the .net site at all, so if any of you that migrated here permanently, would be good to boogey on over to the .com site and wish him well. He was ONE day away from not making it... if he didn't get to the hospital today, he would have only been a memory.

Prayers for that Wacky funny Itallian!
Ric...thoughts and prayers sent...how the hell do you get "one day from not making it"???
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Ric

Post by Ric »

That almost happened to me Barry. Had a breathing issue, and I rank amoung 'typical males' and thought I'd tough it out, and rememdy the problem myself...

But the breathing was so laboured, I had to breathe steam from a kettle just to get a half of a breath... If I waited until morning... You'd still have a root beer bike in your inventory...

Ric

Post by Ric »

From Adrian:

Got the latest word on Giancarlo and it was a touch and go for a while. He couldn't breath last Thursday so off he went to ICU in Tracy, Ca.
It started out as a blood clot in his leg that broke loose, went to the right lung shutting that lung down, the doctors are doing a good job so in the process of checking him out, found that he has Diabetes, Gout in his leg and other areas.
The Doctors are installing a filter in his veins to keep the clots away from the lungs.

Giancarlo has never been in love with Doctors (except his Dentist wife Barbara) so he has avoided them like the plague but that was last week, now he is going to make a turn around getting himself back into this world. If all goes well then he will be going to a regular room, then after a few days he will go home.

We are praying for him and his family.

Adrian

Ric

Post by Ric »

Update from Adrian:

Just talked to Barbara and Giancarlo came out of surgery with flying colors and all went well. He is now resting in a room with a mask on so I guess he is up to his old cowboy tricks getting to rob the bank. Glad he is doing good and looking forward for him to start posting before long.

Adrian