BHC Magazine

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
AR

BHC Magazine

Post by AR »

Hey I noticed our latest member must be the new man at BHCountry. Welcome aboards Seth and looking forward to receiving the refreshed mag. WM must have converted ya with his latest mind control pin at sturgis haha.

Good luck in the new role Seth, from all of us.

PiR
Elvis

Re: BHC Magazine

Post by Elvis »

Welcome aboard Seth, see ya in Paris.
bhcmagazine

Post by bhcmagazine »

Hey Gang. Stupid new guy here. I'm definitely glad to know you're paying attention to the new stuff we're doing at BHC magazine. My first issue hit the streets just before Sturgis. I heard mostly good stuff about the design and content. Our goal is to provide content that will drive more readers to BHRA. I've been a huge BH fan and rider for a while. Had a great meeting or two with Wildman and Pam. Of course, we all know he invited me to breakfast so I could pay! On a side note, if anybody has a photo of WM sans-finger, let me know. We might just publish that as a rare artifact in the next issue...

I welcome your questions, comments and smart remarks. I really like the smart remarks. You do understand, of course, that it's my job to poke the snake. When it stops hissing, we're out of business! I am greatly encouraged by the passion for stating your mind. When we stop promoting that, the product and the brand will begin to deteriorate. I say let's roll... let's ride... and let's be honest with each other.

My door (and e-mail account) are always open to you. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Seth Chandler, BHC Magazine.
Puff

Post by Puff »

Seth,

Looking forward to meeting you at Paris !
Will Judy Otto get to attend the rally this year?

Bill
Bill Van Sant