Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KISS

Ulli 2011

Post by KISS »

Thanks Ulli! (.)<

AR

Re: Ulli 2011

Post by AR »

wow Ulli theres a heap of cool custom work on your bike. Your old pics didnt do it justice.

You might want to look into what alternative springs you can get for your Aldan shocks. Looks like you are well into the adjustment there. I lnow that a pal of Kimi's has just changed over for the heavier duty springs which I believe will improve everything for him, incl adjustment. Cant understand why that company never charges a service fee but thats a different story.

Thanks for posting "kimi"
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Looks good except for one thing . It could be an elusion or maybe it's just the way the picture was take but your rear fender looks like it is mounted off center to the right about 1/2" or your seatpan is mounted off to the left about 1/2" ?

Or maybe you have custom wheels that the hub was never machined to bring the wheel back on center so the fender is mounted off center to compensate for the offset ?

Jack
AR

Post by AR »

Hey Jack..not sure the pic is taken at the right angle for us to be sure but theres been more than one bike with offset or misaligned rear fender for no apparent reason. The other offset most 2001 and later BH people dont know they own is the seat pan at the tank junction. I'll see if i can find a pic but its one of those hand built features you might not notice unless someone told ya.

think this is an old one of wb's
Attachments
Offset 2.jpg
Noodles 434

Post by Noodles 434 »

Aussie Rob wrote:wow Ulli theres a heap of cool custom work on your bike. Your old pics didnt do it justice.

You might want to look into what alternative springs you can get for your Aldan shocks. Looks like you are well into the adjustment there. I lnow that a pal of Kimi's has just changed over for the heavier duty springs which I believe will improve everything for him, incl adjustment. Cant understand why that company never charges a service fee but thats a different story.

Thanks for posting "kimi"
They charged me for going to 400 lb springs,, but not others, doesn't matter, i was happy with the results
Sure is a good looking bike, Congrat's

Darryl
Puff

Post by Puff »

Ulli,

Dein motorrad ist Super !
Sehen Sie in Juli zum Pullman City !
Bill Van Sant

hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I know some of you know this story but when I bought a set of custom 18" Ego Trip wheels From Marv I Discovered when mounted the wheel was 1/2" off center to the right . To make a long story short I wound up having to machine 1/2" from the hub where the left side of the wheel mounts and add a 1/2" spacer to the right hand side of the hub to bring everything back on dead center . Now my front to rear wheel alignment and fender alignment is perfect . Marv told me this is necessary with all custom wheels if mounting them on a stock Boss Hoss hub . There was an article about just this in the Boss Hoss Mag. about a year ago .

Jack
Mike

Post by Mike »

hey bruder,

das neue design sieht supii aus. 8-)

freu mich schon dein "babe" live zu sehen.
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

Thanks Kimi for posting my pic's.

See you in Pullman City on July 2011.

:D :D :D
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out a car window!!!

http://www.bosshoss-ulli.de
KISS

Post by KISS »

bosshossulli wrote:Thanks Kimi for posting my pic's.

No reason for thanks Ulli! We are proud that You have made first official V8bikers.net Rebel theme bike! 8-) 8-) 8-) Well done! (.)<

Let´s have some Wild Mouse beers in PMC on me!!!!
KISS

Post by KISS »

KISS wrote:
bosshossulli wrote:Thanks Kimi for posting my pic's.

No reason for thanks Ulli! We are proud that You have made first official V8bikers.net Rebel theme bike! 8-) 8-) 8-) Well done! (.)<

Let´s have some Wild Mouse beers in PMC on me!!!!
Pay back time!
Ullispayback.jpg
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

Very nice pic Kimi,

this was greetings to Wildman on friday night in PC
from Kimi and Ulli with a pin of Big Moos beer.
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out a car window!!!

http://www.bosshoss-ulli.de