100 members in less than 100 days!!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KISS

100 members in less than 100 days!!

Post by KISS »

velcome "old car parts" to ours 100th kustomer in only 100s days! the sukces of rebels has far exceded the expektations in only 100s days. thanks to yous all for the support here!! we have been already much fun. "old car parts" please p.m. wildman or kiss as we wish to avard you with free rebels patch and stickers!!
Attachments
Rebell bottle.JPG
Last edited by KISS on Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
Brenda

Re: 100 members in less than 100 days!!

Post by Brenda »

That is pretty awesome! Good job guys!!!
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!

Els

Post by Els »

Yep, great site! Membership is sure to increase as the board has a very friendly, relaxed feel. People get used to a certain format and any others then look and feel strange. I found this one to "feel strange" for about 10 minutes before realizing how easy and comfy it is. My crystal ball says there will be 100 more after Daytona at a minimum.

If anyone who is exclusive to the other board were to hear this and see it as threatening, they need to get a grip and relax. It is a great thing to have multiple resources. I think W.M. said it very well when posting on .com regarding the two boards. All us V8 riders are the beneficiaries of LOTS of good stuff this way. Thanks a bunch to all here who have made this enjoyable board possible. Thanks even more for enabling a computer idiot like me easily post pictures, change avitar, etc.

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
AR

Post by AR »

Of course theres gotta be 10% that are bs or 2nd registrations - I know I got one "Wildman" is actually me. I dont use it much but it comes in handy when I feel like stiring the pot. :P Frankly I'm surprised that there are that many active or semi active on-line v8 members out there....which is cool.
Els

Post by Els »

Not to get off the subject but where has Joe R. been? I wanted to see him give KISS a bunch of shit about spelling, hee hee.

Joe, no need to go underground here. Come on out! You haven't given me a hard time since the Yahoo days and I'm needing it! I would also like to hear any news about the stroker and what's happening at Jeffs. Come!

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
KISS

Post by KISS »

Thanks to admin for correcting my spelling in my first post in this topic! :evil: