:wft: Is anybody out there ????? :dunno:
AR

Re: Hello

Post by AR »

yeah i'm here, what you want?
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Hey Rob , hows your bike running . Any tech problem you want to discuss . :)

I'm still infatuated with your experimental air breather contraption and still don't understand why you gave up on it . I wish I could try it on my bike . Seemed like a great Idea to me . :goodidea:

Jack
HOGV8
AR

Post by AR »

Hi Jack,

no, havent had any "tech problems" for years, at least ones that i havent had before and already know the answer. Bike is running great and still looks good after all these years. I had a few reasons to drop the 'e blower' idea. The housing i had made up never quite blended with the bike, and to get the right CFM/pressure to make a noticable difference i really needed 2 of them so it was only ever going to be a kind of air assist arrangement. Mostly though i found with the hit of nitrous it was already too crazy fast for me so i just let it go. I too still think its a good idea and i came up with another dual mounting arrangement which would have looked pretty cool....but i got different ideas for it these days. It never stops huh.

AR.
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

AR wrote:yeah i'm here, what you want?

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard