Tom Chadwell seen in OK @ V8Choppers!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
ElsV8

Tom Chadwell seen in OK @ V8Choppers!

Post by ElsV8 »

Not sure if this has been covered here or not. Didn't see anything first look but did hear it was posted on the other V8 site which I don't even bother logging in to anymore.

Tom sold his California home and is now living in Miami, OK having joined the V8Chopper organization. I'm really happy for him for a number of reasons. Country living will be much more in tune with Tom's lifestyle not to mention all he will bring to V8Chopper and visa versa.

Els

.................... "Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Not Enough"

... Image
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: Tom Chadwell seen in OK @ V8Choppers!

Post by V8Bikers »

I had followed his thread over there and wished him well. Tom has provided much valuable
info over the years and I look forward to meeting him in person in Daytona.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Adding Tom to the V8 Chopper team is just GREAT! :thumbup:

Only downside is he has a chopper that is bad to the bone and that boy knows
how to ride that fucker. He is gonna be hard to keep up with.

....Johnston, Iowa
ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

Ron, that's a fact. Three guys I know that have that "cut way above" natural instinct when it comes to the track or street drags. Tom is one of the three. My best bud Gary S. (blower bike) and Mike Kelly are the other two. They're all super quick on the draw and fearless.

When riding with Gary and Tommy you just about need an oxygen mask. You're either breathing nitrous or burning rubber.

Anyone who is into the big block vs small block thing will get educated pretty convincingly by Tom or Gary. Both their small blocks are as nasty as it gets. :evil:

Els

... Image
NcChopper

Post by NcChopper »

Tom will be a natural fit at V8 Choppers without a doubt. Glad the cat is out of the bag! Congrats , Tommy!
ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

Chris, great to see you posting here. As mentioned, this will be more of a time warp to the forum we used to enjoy years back. :thumbup:

I forgot how awesome your new chopper is as I haven't seen it since you got in Oct! That is one incredible ride :badtothebone: , congrats!

I had asked if it was ok to mention Tom having joined Stan's team and moving to OK and they said it was fine. I guess it was already mentioned on the "other" board but I don't go there :frustrated: so I thought just in case anyone hadn't heard, here it is.

As you and I know Tom and Stan so well, this is a really good thing for both Tom and V8Choppers. Tom goes way back with the V8s not to mention him being an incredibly smart guy relative to motors with his experience at Ford. The guys on the left coast are going to miss him considering all the fixes he helped many with. As you'll recall, Tom started with a great looking Kannon V8 so it seems appropriate that he landed at Stan's.

Anyhow, as soon as the weather clears, have plans to make it your way. Any time you want to bring that beast over and ride the mountains, we're ready on this end. In the meantime, please post here, put up pics, whatever so we can see what you're up to. Happy New Year Chris...

Els

... Image
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

I saw Tom and got to visit with him earlier this week. Tom is a GREAT guy and a perfect fit in Miami and he's very happy to be there!

Congrats Tom and Stan :thumbup:
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

V-MAN wrote:I saw Tom and got to visit with him earlier this week. Tom is a GREAT guy and a perfect fit in Miami and he's very happy to be there!

Congrats Tom and Stan :thumbup:

Don, how good seeing you here! :thumbup: And I guess the rest is mystery. "I saw Tom and got to visit with him earlier this week." :hmmmm: , what are we to infer?! :yourock: :thumbup: :wft:

Els :popcorn:

... Image