Back In The Saddle ...

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
NcChopper

Re: Back In The Saddle ...

Post by NcChopper »

Don,

It sure was good seeing you again! Your new trike is off the chart. Awesome. Enjoy it!!

Chris
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

NcChopper wrote:Don,

It sure was good seeing you again! Your new trike is off the chart. Awesome. Enjoy it!!

Chris
Always good to see you Chris! There never seems to be enough time to catch up ...

Thanks for the compliment on trike, I'm very happy! Stan has done an incredible job on the engineering ... my biggest problem will be to keep tires on it and fuel in the tank! :D I think the guys I was staying with were tired of hearing me say I have to stop for gas!

Hope to see you soon, are you making V8 Chopper open house? I'm trying to get out of previous commitment :banghead:

Don
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

v8 billy

Post by v8 billy »

Don, as always it was good seeing you in Daytona. I like your new trike and know that your are enjoying it a lot.
.................Image

.....................................Image
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

v8 billy wrote:Don, as always it was good seeing you in Daytona. I like your new trike and know that your are enjoying it a lot.

Billy -

Again, I wish I had more time :dizzy: to visit! I really appreciate the banners and I have them unrolled and "straightening out" in the garage, I will post up a pic when I decided where they will eventually hang!

Don
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING