Re: GERMANY

Post by AR »

http://www.v8explosion.de/

V8 Explosion

This is Gerds website.
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

I write my texts into German and leave it over the translator run, so that its which have to laugh. :D

I was born on 02 October 1952 in Moenchengladbach at the left Niederrhein, thus have I the heart at the right mark. By vocational changes I pulled and live 1988 away from the Niederrhein now in Windhagen/WW. Windhagen is quasi the southernmost suburb of Cologne, direct behind the seven mountains. A starting point for wonderful motorcycle routes, by the Westerwald, Bergi country, Rhine Mosel routes and the Eifel. The moped drive I with 16 and motorcycle with 18 began, to Metric Bikes like nearly each young Bur in this time. At the age of 43 years I discovered then the love for American Bikes and me 1995 my first Harley bought, a Heritage Softail Classic.
In the last twelve years I have from a standard Heritage a Unikat to create as it my conceptions to correspond should. Now however the time had come for a change. A new challenge, which was it which I searched... I became acquainted with straight ones in this phase Andreas's Mueller (boss Hoss Cologne) and saw for the first time -live and in color a BOSS HOSS. After the Andy let me also still drive then thereby, it had happened around me. I had infected myself with the same incurable virus, which got me also before 12 years, when I drove the first time with a Harley. But this V8-Virus is around a quadruple stronger and more dangerous than the V2-Virus. From then on everything took its run. Filters long weeks had I fever, vibration frost and nightmares. Then finally to 06.10.2007 the releasing call of boss Hoss Cologne came... your medicine BHC-3 ZZ 4 arrived. It had gotten over the long way over the large pond without prejudice to. I gestzt everything and lie to let immediately, me in the car and to Cologne Huerth drove, in order to become finally the fever loose. :lol:
BossHoss_014.jpg
there it stood now, the fever was away
:mrgreen:

http://www.bosshoss-ulli.de/

This is Ullis website
Last edited by bosshossulli on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out a car window!!!

http://www.bosshoss-ulli.de
Mike

Post by Mike »

hallo ulli,

schön dich hier zu finden....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mein englisch ist leider nicht so toll....
darum poste ich hier in deutsch.
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

Hallo Mike,

mittlerweile treiben wir uns ja weltweit in jedem BossHoss-Forum rum.

Ich find das super.

Andy ist bis Freitag auch noch drüben.

Gruß Ulli.

PS. muss noch mein Avatar und Sign einrichten.
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

Mike

Post by Mike »

Ich find das super.

Andy ist bis Freitag auch noch drüben.

Gruß Ulli.

PS. muss noch mein Avatar und Sign einrichten.

jo...find ich auch klasse 8-) 8-) 8-)

beim avatar haben mir die jungs geholfen,,,
habe mein bild einfach nicht reinbekommen.
konnte es einfach nicht verkleinern....
aber wie du siehst...alles o.k.

alle sind sehr freundlich und ich freue mich sehr,
diese page gefunden zu haben. 8-) 8-) 8-)
eben richtige V8-ler.....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ms wannabe

Post by ms wannabe »

Welcome "Bosshossulli" !
Good story!! The translations are so funny, but understandable!!!
You have a nice homepage and so does Mike!!!
KISS

Post by KISS »

Thanks for the story bosshossulli!I have had the same symptoms as You! :lol:
Willkommen to this site!
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

Hello V8-ler,
Mike made me attentive on this homepage. I am also very gladly with you to have landed.
Hope we see us in this year in Pullman City.
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

AR

Post by AR »

bosshossulli wrote:I write my texts into German and leave it over the translator run, so that its which have to laugh. :D
Es funktionierte gerechtes feines Ulli:lol: es ist eine große Geschichte und alle wir verstehen vollständig, was Sie bedeuten. Ihr Farbe Design schaut schön! Ich war am Pullman letztes Jahr mit anderen Mitgliedern dieses Brettes und wurde sehr mit den europäischen Artfahrrädern beeindruckt und die europäische Begeisterung für Fahrräder V8 und Lebensstil das Überwältigen fand. Ich denke, daß es eine grosse Gruppe Amerikaner gibt, die planen, zurück zu Pullman 2009 also theres zu gehen eine gute Wahrscheinlichkeit, die ich dort außerdem bin - Neigung ließ sie den ganzen Spaß haben.

It worked just fine Ulli :lol: it is a great story and we all understand completely what you mean. Your paint design looks beautiful! I was at Pullman last year with other members of this board and was very impressed with the European style bikes and found the european enthusiasm for V8 bikes and lifestyle overwhelming. I think there is a big group of Americans planning to go back to Pullman in 2009 so theres a good chance I will be there as well - cant let them have all the fun.

8-)