Rules for female passengers.

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Rules for female passengers.

Post by SRF »

Rules for female passengers on street bikes...

1. If you have no bike but just happen to have your own helmet in your car we know your playing us for a ride.

2. If your going to go for a ride go with the nicest bike he's the one who is least likely to crash and kill you. If he has a nice bike he's probably been ridding a while. If you go with a tool who has a 86 ninja 250 we are all going to laugh at you. Plus use your head if his bike looks broke then so is he DUHHH!

3. If the bike is a "Stunt bike" or rashed up all over reconsider there is a reason its rashed up.

4. If you're FAT! Save yourself some embarrassment and save us the aggravation of trying to tell you no with out saying cuz "YOU'RE FAT!!!! We can only be sooo nice. Use your head.

5. If your friend is ugly or FAT (See rule 4) it is not my responsibility to get someone to take her.

6. If you have on a skirt then YES!!! We have to go first. No one else knows how to get where we are going... (Right guys?)

7. Showing your nice boobies will get you selected first for a bike ride.

8. STOP!!!!! F***ing bashing your Pep-Boys helmet into the back of my $600 custom helmet... thank you!

9. Move back and stick your ass out... your squishing my nuts.

10. Stop scratching my tank with your fake J-Lo ring set.

11. Yes it is too possible to jerk me off while I'm riding my bike, rubbing gently works too... (Note: This will also ensure you another bike ride anytime)

12. It is customary to pay for motorcycle rides with oral sex. (NOTE: If your skills aren't up to par it is definitely ok to have a girlfriend of yours assist you. Team work is what it's all about.)

13. We know when a girl likes the bike and not us. If every time we call it's always the same **** can we go on the bike.... NO!!!!..... It's fugging March biotch.

14. Don't lean this bike, it has one driver and it's me. So sit there and relax.

15. No you're not going to "GO FLYING RIGHT OFF" (Unless you piss me off then it's a possibility.)

16. Yes I'm going to go fast... stop being a pu$$y.

17. Yes I just adjusted my mirrors to see your boobs.

18. When we stop at a gas station, you are not guarenteed a return trip. Know your role and maybe you get dropped off close to where you were found.
Last edited by SRF on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
hosszz4

Re: Rules for femail passengers.

Post by hosszz4 »

and if you dont behave...we'll fe-mail your ass back home! :mrgreen:
Voices in my head this week...Hendrix...Voodoo CHile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAXW30m ... re=related
40 years later..I still get goose bumps listening to this!!

SRF
Tech Advisorator

Re: Rules for femail passengers.

Post by SRF »

hosszz4 wrote:and if you dont behave...we'll fe-mail your ass back home! :mrgreen:
just saw that in the title, but unfortunately you caught it first :oops:

Shane
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: Rules for female passengers.

Post by V8Bikers »

The best option (besides the customary oral) :thumbup:
Attachments
tc1.jpg
tc.jpg

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard