OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V-MAN

Re: OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS

Post by V-MAN »

BAHAHAHAHA I didn't know that "his claim" came from the Tersi Drag Dyno ... all these years I assumed his time slip came from a track in "never never land". That video posted was at Inzane 1 in Zanesville, Ohio back in 2001/2002 - I was there :oops:

As for the GPS shot I've seen him post before ... here is my answer to that! This is my GPS in my Ford F250 sitting in my driveway ... I posted it before to show him that GPS readings mean nothing, those posts were also nuked ...

IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Subject " :deadhorse: :deadhorse: "

Food for thought in a New Year and a direct quote from Carl not that long ago on here:

"I really think you need to get over it. If you need to talk about it, go see the chaplain. We've gone as far as this needs to go. "

A lot here left the other Forum due to Adrian's action on that Forum..."screw em...let's leave" was the moto of those who left and not a problem with that. FYI..I never left...I just rejoined here.

But over and over again he is not forgotten and beaten again and again as if he is here or we are all there on that Forum for him to hear.

He is even posted / immortalized in a signature. If I was that mad at someone I would surely try and forget and move on.

So I ask.....please.... is it possible to move on with all of this against him once and for all??
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Barry we have every right to our opinions and to voice them here on this site. Adrian makes outrageous claims and when you tell an out and out lie some times you must take the heat.

Just recently he sent me a private message telling me
I don't have the balls to ride his precious little 385hp Boss Hoss and hold it open for 15 seconds. Well give me one of those and find a stopwatch. After 15 seconds it wouldn't be going anywhere near as fast as I ride my Chopper. He ain't no fucking angel and then he hides behind his moderator status.

Sorry but he ain't getting any sympathy from me.

....Johnston, Iowa
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V8 Perv wrote:Barry we have every right to our opinions and to voice them here on this site. Adrian makes outrageous claims and when you tell an out and out lie some times you must take the heat.

Just recently he sent me a private message telling me
I don't have the balls to ride his precious little 385hp Boss Hoss and hold it open for 15 seconds. Well give me one of those and find a stopwatch. After 15 seconds it wouldn't be going anywhere near as fast as I ride my Chopper. He ain't no fucking angel and then he hides behind his moderator status.

Sorry but he ain't getting any sympathy from me.
Ron...

You misread my post OR I could have misworded my post if you thought I was asking for sympathy towards anyone from you or anyone else. I am not asking for anyone to change their feelings . I am not taking sides at all.

Just trying to make 2014 just that...2014 and not 2013.

Does that sound reasonable?
CanuckHoss

V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Barry, We have both stated our opinions and in this case it's clear we don't agree. No need to make a long winded soap opera over it.

More important things to do like wait for Fridays Titty
pics.

....Johnston, Iowa
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

CanuckHoss wrote:Subject " :deadhorse: :deadhorse: "

Food for thought in a New Year and a direct quote from Carl not that long ago on here:

"I really think you need to get over it. If you need to talk about it, go see the chaplain. We've gone as far as this needs to go. "

A lot here left the other Forum due to Adrian's action on that Forum..."screw em...let's leave" was the moto of those who left and not a problem with that. FYI..I never left...I just rejoined here.

But over and over again he is not forgotten and beaten again and again as if he is here or we are all there on that Forum for him to hear.

He is even posted / immortalized in a signature. If I was that mad at someone I would surely try and forget and move on.

So I ask.....please.... is it possible to move on with all of this against him once and for all??

Morning Barry - Personally I believe you reap what you sow ... and Karma will eventually bite you in the ass. I don't believe there is a time limit on either one of those statements. As far as leaving the other site, I won't leave ... been there for a long time and won't be "pushed out" because then who wins? I don't post a lot there but never have. I don't post a lot on any forums I visit ... but when I do I don't expect my post to vanish because one person who happens to be a moderator doesn't share the same view! A moderator is supposed to be unbiased NOT attacking members. I am sure he sees all these posts one way or another ... he doesn't respond because he can't control the conversation here. He holds the key to making things right or the key for things to continue on same track.

It seems like we may not agree on this particular subject but I will still enjoy calling you friend. I use the word friend a lot more guarded then most ... I have many acquaintances and few friends!

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V-MAN wrote:

Morning Barry - Personally I believe you reap what you sow ... and Karma will eventually bite you in the ass. I don't believe there is a time limit on either one of those statements. As far as leaving the other site, I won't leave ... been there for a long time and won't be "pushed out" because then who wins? I don't post a lot there but never have. I don't post a lot on any forums I visit ... but when I do I don't expect my post to vanish because one person who happens to be a moderator doesn't share the same view! A moderator is supposed to be unbiased NOT attacking members. I am sure he sees all these posts one way or another ... he doesn't respond because he can't control the conversation here. He holds the key to making things right or the key for things to continue on same track.

It seems like we may not agree on this particular subject but I will still enjoy calling you friend. I use the word friend a lot more guarded then most ... I have many acquaintances and few friends!
Don...anyone can disagree with anyone else..we are all individuals and if we all thought exactly the same we would be similar thinking assholes!! LOL.

I hope nobody thinks I was trying to change anyone's thoughts towards him as that was not it. I know full well thru some very hard past experience learnings that it is NOT possible to change anyone..change comes from within.. I was trying to accomplish something else.

Anyways...as Perv said..It is titty time..Friday in the USA and this Saturday in Canada which I won't miss this time!

First day of business today for us with a new employee so I better get at it..have a great day Don!
CanuckHoss

hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Personally I like Adrian , he has been very helpful to me and dozens of other Boss Hoss owners over the years . I could care less whether his claims are or aren't accurate . That's his business and doesn't effect me or bother me what so ever one way or another . All I know is he has always treated me as a fellow V8 owner and I treat him the same way :ohthedrama: .
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

FUCK MOVING ON Adrian said shit about me that wasn't true so I'm glad to point out that he's a liar. I'm sure he's been nothing but wonderful to some of you but he hasn't to me. You guys he's been wonderful to can send him a gift or something. I want people to know he isn't all that righteous as some think. He's a liar amongst other things. I know lots of other stuff about MR WONDERFUL but its just not worth the effort to expose it all. I might though at some point if I'm in one of my asshole "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" moments.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

You mean this is one of your good moments????? :rofl:
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

Berzerker will go 155mph (GPS) in drive @ 8000rpm; I never had a chance to experiment in high gear due to engine failure but certain that top speed is well beyond 200mph since I'm only turning 2600rpm at 100mph.
BTW, I have Marv's 34 tooth front pulley and a smaller rear pulley.
As I'm not insane and deeply concerned about tire separation, I'll probably never try to tap 200mph once Berzerker is back on the road in May 2014.

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

You ride a bike named Berzerker and you claim your not insane? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

....Johnston, Iowa
steveaxwhm

Post by steveaxwhm »

Outrageous Claims! I live here :england: And I've a Kannon/Ford and, wallet willing, regularly hit 150 mph :ridding: £6 a gallon don't help...Gonna make some streetfighterish handlebars,get tucked in more n go faster.... :capwin:
Seems my photo upload malarkey is dysfunctional too.Haha
steveaxwhm

Post by steveaxwhm »

Why can't I upload a pic of my bike as it is now....that's how she was when she arrived here 4 maybe 5 years ago...done a few miles since then...
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Hi Steve,
Nice to see you posting again. That is your signature photo, to change it you will have to go to your "user profile" - "signature" delete your current photo and insert image tags of the photo your would like to replace it with. It is probably easier for you to send me the photo and I will upload it for you. My e-mail address is: need4speed@cfl.rr.com Also, let me know if want an avatar as well and I will be glad to help you.

Bill

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

V8 Perv wrote:You ride a bike named Berzerker and you claim your not insane? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nope, not insane; crazy, but not insane. :moon:

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Grand Canard wrote:
V8 Perv wrote:You ride a bike named Berzerker and you claim your not insane? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nope, not insane; crazy, but not insane. :moon:
two COMPLETELY different definitions ;)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
SQ4MN

OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS 7.68 1/4 mile!

Post by SQ4MN »

ONE OF A KIND!!!!!
HEAVILY MODIFIED 2002 BOSS HOSS
451 CU IN ALL-ALUMINUM SMALL BLOCK V8 MOTOR WITH 600HP!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boss-Hoss-2002- ... otorcycles

Why pay more for a 350 Cu In making 400HP or less? This bike weighs 100 pounds less than a regular ZZ4 because the engine block is Aluminum. Lots of custom accessories have been installed on this bike! No expense was spared!
This bike ran 7.68 in the 1/4 mile in Daytona Biketoberfest - 2002 on the Teresi Dyno Drags. Ran against a Big Block 502, and beat it by 3 seconds!!!

ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

I haven't been on this site (or others) in well over a year. Lurking today trying to find a bud an inexpensive trike. If anyone knows of a quality, affordable 3 wheeler for one of my NC buds, please advise!

This thread was funny enough to start lurking again! I remember taking a pretty good spanking on the other site when questioning the claims or credibility of those who were undeservedly worshipped and whose claims were taken as gospel. Funny seeing some of that come to roost with time. That heavy handed crap of blitzing and editing posts did me in but that's what that site was about.

I guess I took it too much to heart thinking everyone was A-1 just because they were in the V8 world. As with any other group or in any neighborhood, you're always going to find duechebags out there.

In any case, great seeing a number of you folks in Daytona this year. Best regards to the ones I haven't seen in way too long. Regards....

Els

.................... "Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Not Enough"

... Image
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

ElsV8 wrote:I haven't been on this site (or others) in well over a year. Lurking today trying to find a bud an inexpensive trike. If anyone knows of a quality, affordable 3 wheeler for one of my NC buds, please advise!

This thread was funny enough to start lurking again! I remember taking a pretty good spanking on the other site when questioning the claims or credibility of those who were undeservedly worshipped and whose claims were taken as gospel. Funny seeing some of that come to roost with time. That heavy handed crap of blitzing and editing posts did me in but that's what that site was about.

I guess I took it too much to heart thinking everyone was A-1 just because they were in the V8 world. As with any other group or in any neighborhood, you're always going to find duechebags out there.

In any case, great seeing a number of you folks in Daytona this year. Best regards to the ones I haven't seen in way too long. Regards....

Els

Will keep an eye and ear open for a trike for your buddy, if I see or hear of anything I'll pass it along to you!

You are right ... douchebags come in all sizes and shapes and they ride all different types of bikes/trikes ...

It was good seeing you in Daytona, always wish there was more time. Sorry you did not get a Breakers Burger, we will have to plan better next time ... smaller group we could make better time too. Everyone that did make it enjoyed themselves ...

Don

ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

Thanks Don. Great seeing you and sorry I had to rush away from the beach to load up and head out. Just ran out of time.

We just bought a winter warm up spot at Fernandina Beach about 2 hrs north on the FL/GA line. That puts me 2 or so hrs from Daytona and I'll have more time next go around. Best...

E

... Image
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Glad to see you're still kicking,Big E! Hope this finds you doing well.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

Same back to you Clint. Best...

... Image
Ponch

Post by Ponch »

CONGRTULATIONS ON THE HOUSE!
see ya bye
Ponch

Image...............................................Image
..Ft Myers, FL. 33905..............................................Springfield, IL. 62712
ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

Thanks P. Email coming your way. Best...

E

... Image