Nesco

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: Nesco

Post by CanuckHoss »

Same to you John.
Last edited by CanuckHoss on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
ventury

Post by ventury »

Barry all the best
Last edited by ventury on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

:capwin:
Last edited by CanuckHoss on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanuckHoss

ventury

Post by ventury »

All the best Barry
Last edited by ventury on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

:canada: :england:
Attachments
internet tough guy2.jpg
internet tough guy2.jpg (6.65 KiB) Viewed 9636 times
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

:canada:
Last edited by CanuckHoss on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanuckHoss

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Man.....tranny threads sometimes suck...lol
Last edited by CanuckHoss on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CanuckHoss

ventury

Finding a back bone for Barby,,

Post by ventury »

Barry all the best
Last edited by ventury on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: Finding a back bone for Barby,,

Post by CanuckHoss »

Enjoy Easter Monday John!
Last edited by CanuckHoss on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanuckHoss

ventury

Post by ventury »

Barry all the best
Last edited by ventury on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ventury

Re: Finding a back bone for Barby,,

Post by ventury »

[quote="CanuckHoss"][quote="ventury"]BARB,,last time

All the best Barry
Last edited by ventury on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

how can one be such an idiot :banghead:
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Ventury, Your wife has cancer and you have nothing better to do than this?? I will say a prayer for both of you..Her to beat her illness..And for you to get your priorities straight while you still have time ( I hope) best wishes for your wife..Randy Burkey... :shakehead:
phpBB [video]
ventury

Post by ventury »

randy burkey wrote:Ventury, Your wife has cancer and you have nothing better to do than this?? I will say a prayer for both of you..Her to beat her illness..And for you to get your priorities straight while you still have time ( I hope) best wishes for your wife..Randy Burkey... :shakehead:

Thanks I will pass your wishes on,,,its been 2yrs of hell
I think you missed the valid points when you suggest,,"Cant afford then you shouldn't own"That did puzzle me,But I sincerely thank your kind words
I retract any Negative words from me to you
With an apology
Ventury
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Thank You..
phpBB [video]
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

CanuckHoss wrote:
Carl La Fong wrote:Press release.
After a nation wide lottery and a systematic series of bribes and sexual favors, CLF Laboratories and Used Condom Recyclers is proud to announce that they are the new vendor for the updated Nesco transmission. Re named, the Fong-o-Matic, it promises to be the most high tech, up to date unit since the famous and legendary Dynaclaw 4 speed. The cases will be cast here in our foundry from, mostly, empty PBR cans, in keeping with our green technology. We have contracted with Ezra Yoder of the Amish Wagon Works in Lancaster, PA to manufacture the planetary gearsets from old growth shagbark hickory using old world, hand craftsmanship. All expenses have been spared in bringing the V8 motorcycle world this exciting new product.
Deliveries are expected soon and will be available through selected dealers only
Funny stuff Carl..just saw this tonite..a day late...I guess with all the shit Ventury was spewing yesterday this escaped my read...come to think of it Venturys rant last nite on here was right after this post by you...hmmm..your fault???
Barry, you want this guy to quit but even in a post that he isn't involved in you bring up him in a negative way only making sure he will keep it going. It gets to a level where even on this board it gets deleted which disgusts me. To me its no big deal if one of you breaks the others nose or shouts out internet threats. I've lost respect of this board for deleting the damn thread. In my opinion all you had to do was shut up and it wouldn't kept going. Obviously he thrives on the back and forth and you don't. If there is going to be a confrontatin when you and him meet it will happen no matter what this board does. I'm surprised Bill shut it down with the lame excuse of he might get sued, I think he just took your side because you wanted it to go away and I blame you for bringing to this site and this level but so be it.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Dave - nothing on this forum has been deleted by me. If a post is missing then the original poster must have deleted them. I am not taking sides - this needs to get settled in a gentleman's fashion without threats or settled offline in private.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

SQ4MN wrote:
CanuckHoss wrote:
After a nation wide lottery and a systematic series of bribes and sexual favors, CLF Laboratories and Used Condom Recyclers is proud to announce that they are the new vendor for the updated Nesco transmission. Re named, the Fong-o-Matic, it promises to be the most high tech, up to date unit since the famous and legendary Dynaclaw 4 speed. The cases will be cast here in our foundry from, mostly, empty PBR cans, in keeping with our green technology. We have contracted with Ezra Yoder of the Amish Wagon Works in Lancaster, PA to manufacture the planetary gearsets from old growth shagbark hickory using old world, hand craftsmanship. All expenses have been spared in bringing the V8 motorcycle world this exciting new product.
Deliveries are expected soon and will be available through selected dealers only
Funny stuff Carl..just saw this tonite..a day late...I guess with all the shit Ventury was spewing yesterday this escaped my read...come to think of it Venturys rant last nite on here was right after this post by you...hmmm..your fault???
Barry, you want this guy to quit but even in a post that he isn't involved in you bring up him in a negative way only making sure he will keep it going. It gets to a level where even on this board it gets deleted which disgusts me. To me its no big deal if one of you breaks the others nose or shouts out internet threats. I've lost respect of this board for deleting the damn thread. In my opinion all you had to do was shut up and it wouldn't kept going. Obviously he thrives on the back and forth and you don't. If there is going to be a confrontatin when you and him meet it will happen no matter what this board does. I'm surprised Bill shut it down with the lame excuse of he might get sued, I think he just took your side because you wanted it to go away and I blame you for bringing to this site and this level but so be it.

Dave...

Not sure why you bring that up now...only adding fuel to the fire when I am trying and waiting to get a resolution..

Did you actually read my offer to Ventury and think after that it would be cool to spark the damn debate by commenting here?? In my request this morning to Ventury I asked that of that very minute...nothing to do with what happened before that...here is what I offer.

This does not help dude. Especially when we are waiting. To answer your question I could say what I wanted here on this Forum and did...not saying it was right but I did.. I have apologized on the other site over and over where the shit show happened. I have vacated posting there for the reasons I stated there.

Hopefully this does not hinder the outcome because in all honesty what I propose is the great solution...every other solution sucks.
CanuckHoss

SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

V8Bikers wrote:Dave - nothing on this forum has been deleted by me. If a post is missing then the original poster must have deleted them. I am not taking sides - this needs to get settled in a gentleman's fashion without threats or settled offline in private.
SORRY BILL , I thought it was you who deleted something and I know thats not your style even if we all wish it would go away. I love this site because of the way you run it.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

^^^^ :thanks: ^^^^

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

CanuckHoss wrote:
SQ4MN wrote:
CanuckHoss wrote:

Dave...

Not sure why you bring that up now...only adding fuel to the fire when I am trying and waiting to get a resolution..

Did you actually read my offer to Ventury and think after that it would be cool to spark the damn debate by commenting here?? In my request this morning to Ventury I asked that of that very minute...nothing to do with what happened before that...here is what I offer.

This does not help dude. Especially when we are waiting. To answer your question I could say what I wanted here on this Forum and did...not saying it was right but I did.. I have apologized on the other site over and over where the shit show happened. I have vacated posting there for the reasons I stated there.

Hopefully this does not hinder the outcome because in all honesty what I propose is the great solution...every other solution sucks.
Barry, I'm not a believer in a negotiated settlement, I don't think they ever work but maybe you will prove me wrong. I think the way these things get settled is just like when countries have a basic disagreement, they finally go to war and shit gets settled. I wish it was different but thats just another wasted wish.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

SQ4MN wrote:
CanuckHoss wrote:
SQ4MN wrote:
CanuckHoss wrote:

Dave...

Barry, I'm not a believer in a negotiated settlement, I don't think they ever work but maybe you will prove me wrong. I think the way these things get settled is just like when countries have a basic disagreement, they finally go to war and shit gets settled. I wish it was different but thats just another wasted wish.
Dave...It is all good..let's see what happens...it is Easter Sunday and good stuff deserves to happen right?? Now come on over and let me crack a couple boiled Easter eggs on your noggin!!
CanuckHoss

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

I saw this post on Facebook and it claims to be a 2015 SS Boss Hoss. I thought there was a rumor that there weren't any transmissions so no 2 wheelers were being built???
Attachments
image.jpg

bob4108

Post by bob4108 »

Its a Euro bike, you can tell from the tank and air cleaner, most likely shipped last year after June so it would be a 2015. :germany:
ImageImage
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

It's my understanding that there are 2015 bikes. BH built 10 or 12 until the stock of transmissions was used up. Then it's trikes only until, or if, the Nesco problem is solved
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/