Whos who

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
hogv8

Whos who

Post by hogv8 »

How do some of you guys know who is posting what ?? Most people don't sign their name for some reason . If there's a picture of their bike then I know who it is but most I have no Idea who is posting what .You can't even tell by clicking on their profile because none of the profiles say who they are either . Maybe I'm missing something here ??

Jack
Tom

Re: Whos who

Post by Tom »

Jack.. Is your monitor a little dark? the one I have at work is dark and I can`t see the names under where it says author on the left over the avatar. I can see the at home because I have a better monitor there. The black(dark gray) background makes it tough.
hogv8

Re: Who's who

Post by hogv8 »

Tom , yes I do see author now , duh . What I was referring to is on the .com site just about everyone signs their name after their posting where as hear most don't . I will check the author or last post from now on if I'm curious who it is that is posting .

Jack
okie

Post by okie »

Just tell Jack to put on his glasses,you know the ones he uses to look at the bobbie pictures
Els

Post by Els »

Okie,

Sorry man but I've got to make spell check corrections whenever it deals with boobs. I think you meant "boobie" rather than "bobbie". That can't go uncorrected or Jack may have thought there were homosexual tendancies on this site. :lol:

Elliot

P.S. See Jack, I sign my name, have my bike (although my old one) pictured, and there's no mistaking my smartass style even without signatures. 8-)
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I knew it was you El . I always though a bobbie was a London cop .

Jack
okie

Post by okie »

Ok,ok,from now on we'll just call them Boom Boom's
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

okie wrote:Ok,ok,from now on we'll just call them Boom Boom's
Roger THAT!!! :lol:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!