DO YOU KNOW THE WILDMAN???

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
AR

DO YOU KNOW THE WILDMAN???

Post by AR »

Wildman = Mike Koehn, you know Mikey? If not heres the summary. Mike started the Yahoo V8Cycles group in 2000. Had a rip roaring time started with 4 of us and grew a V8 bunch of buddies to over a hundred or so from nuthin over a couple of years and with over 20,000 posts which is extraordinary considering the relatively small number of bona-fide members. It was a blast and THE place to be. Lamont joined the V8Cycles group in 2003 and participated for about a year then offered Mike and the group a new website with better technology and with supposedly no strings attached. The proposal was move over and Mike and the V8Cycles guys would be IN CONTROL. Everyone agreed to move over on that expectation (except Castaway Rene and Wilson...who refused to budge and is now locked in there forever). I might add here the character of Mike Koehn was such that he forgo sole ownership of the best V8Bike site going with unbridled enthusiasm for the greater good of the V8 community, and this was the key to the successful start of V8BikeRiders. As we saw with that run-up start, the V8BikeRiders site grew into a fabulous easy to access community with tens of 1000's of posts full of technical advice, V8 community interaction, and some good quality bullshit (oops delete!!) to boot. A reminder here that the members of V8BikeRiders are the bulk of the hard core of USA on-line V8 bike enthusiasts. There pretty much aint no more USA net savvy yank dudes out there to find, but it has failed to capture the international V8Biker community interest which was the reason that this site was born.

I now see that Mike has been removed as a moderator from V8Bikeriders, obviously as a consequence of helping to start up V8Bikers.net. Considering the history above there is something wrongful with that action and it needs to be said so. Oh well, you can still find Mikey on line here, he goes by the name 'WILDMAN' so now you know him...and he's the shits!
ms wannabe

Re: DO YOU KNOW THE WILDMAN???

Post by ms wannabe »

Hey MR Wildman!!!!! I fully understand that You don´t want to go on about this topic forever, but I have to agree with Aussie Rob that this whole thing seems a bit strange. :?
We all know (at least that´s what I´ve been told by some ;) )that You are a bighearted man. As You wrote in Your post above and from what we can see from Your other posts You really have been most unconfrontational ond openminded. 8-) I appreciate it.
Nevertheless I´m happy to have You here where You -I´m sure everyone agrees-
are more than welcome and free to speak Your mind!

:D :D :D
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Brother Mike,

I didn't realize that you had been removed as moderator on the other site. What a bunch of premadonna Crap! Oh well, at least the Bullshit stops here. 8-)
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Brother Mike,

Hahaahahaha!!! I'll bet that you can even count to two! :lol: :lol:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!