CANCELLATION

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
SQ4MN

CANCELLATION

Post by SQ4MN »

Something has come up that requires us to miss the Daytona trip. I was really looking forward to the trip and seeing you guys and riding the track. I have been working on building a removable aluminum cover for our open bike trailer and its almost done. I will post pictures of it when its finished. We wish all of you that are going to have a good time. Dave

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
petitemoose

Re: CANCELLATION

Post by petitemoose »

Sorry to hear this Dave. I hope whatever the reason is gets handled to your benefit / has a great outcome. See you at the next one :)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

petitemoose wrote:Sorry to hear this Dave. I hope whatever the reason is gets handled to your benefit / has a great outcome. See you at the next one :)
Thanks Dennis

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

That sucks Dave...was really looking forward to meeting...oh well...life goes on..Best of Luck
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I was to Barry but there will be another time. I plan on being there again. I thought that once I retired I would not be very busy but it hasn't worked out that way.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Ponch

Post by Ponch »

Sorry to hear that Squirm. Was looking forward to seeing you both. Hope everything works out.
see ya bye
Ponch

Image...............................................Image
..Ft Myers, FL. 33905..............................................Springfield, IL. 62712
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

That's too bad Dave, was looking forward to seeing you again ... never a dull moment! :ten:

Hope everything works out for you, another time ... Daytona isn't going anywhere.

V
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Gina and I were both wanting to do this, its always fun and we will do it eventually.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada