Aussie Rob.... question for y o u

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Crazy Rick

Aussie Rob.... question for y o u

Post by Crazy Rick »

OK, tell me, when I let you ride my 502, did you "light it up a bit? :lol:
That's Rob on my Big Block

PS: I'll never forget the look on your face when you rode bitch with me.....Side Saddle... :shock: Remember, I only told you I would not go fast. :roll:
CR
Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/
AR

Re: Aussie Rob.... question for y o u

Post by AR »

well...sorry to disappoint you bro but I rode that 502 of yours like I was a big skirt. so tender I was in 1st and barely touched the throttle in 2nd. I was very surprised that not long afterwards you had to do a tranny rebuild :twisted: rest assured I had nuthin to do with it...

haha. and for those who dont know I bitch bummed several rides from willing participants at the 2006 Dyersburg Rally. Elvis, Wildman, Kaveman, CR, and a couple more were kind enough to shuttle me around from place to place. V8Biker rules allow for 1 only clenched fist to the chest of the operator with absolutely no other body contact allowed. Anyway, considering his legendary reputation prior to CR's turn I made him promise no burns or 2-up main street speed records. As it turned out he DID live up to his promise but made the ride into town interesting by unexpectedly standing up, throwing both legs over 1 side, and turning around to look me square in the face for a chit chat. :shock: except my eyes and those of the passengers in the car beside us were much much wider. See you in Paris CR but next time you get on the back.

Bastard CR!
Crazy Rick

Post by Crazy Rick »

Aussie Rob wrote:well...sorry to disappoint you bro but I rode that 502 of yours like I was a big skirt. so tender I was in 1st and barely touched the throttle in 2nd. I was very surprised that not long afterwards you had to do a tranny rebuild :twisted: rest assured I had nuthin to do with it...

Bastard CR!
I never thought you hurt it, but I thought you might have twisted on it some while you had the chance. Maybe next time we'll BOTH go side saddle....
I just found this on a website but it won't let me post the pics...Try this link to see....
http://www.pbase.com/paulhu54/bosshoss
Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/
AR

Post by AR »

Crazy Rick wrote:[Bastard CR!
I never thought you hurt it, but I thought you might have twisted on it some while you had the chance. Maybe next time we'll BOTH go side saddle....
[/quote]

thanks again for letting ride your bike man! Great memories.