Cost to ship a BH to UK

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
russpang

Cost to ship a BH to UK

Post by russpang »

Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost to ship a BH from Florida to the UK?
AR

Re: Cost to ship a BH to UK

Post by AR »

russpang wrote:Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost to ship a BH from Florida to the UK?
Sounds like you got an interested buyer from Pommyland Russ? When we were in Pullman last year I was speaking to Bob Shepherd - you might know him? He pre-sold his bike, shipped it to Germany, rode it for the rally, then got enough to make it all very worthwhile. I think he was the happiest chappy at the rally. You might want to ask him.

Aussie.
russpang

Post by russpang »

It's official! Just closed the deal with a lassy in Europe who is buying it for her husband. This is a different buyer than I was previously inquiring for. Cool, eh?
AR

Post by AR »

Cool...another new Euro member & a another vette trike. Congratulations Russ!
Els

Post by Els »

Russ,

In case you didn't see my post on the other board, get in touch via PM with Jimbo (V8virtuoso). He just shipped a V8Chopper he bought to London. Also had a big block Kannon and a Boss that he may have bought here and shipped. He's also having Stan build him one or two more choppers so he's definitely glued in to method and cost.

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image