Another reason to be nice to people

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
hosszz4

Post by hosszz4 »

They could be walking around with a deadly flashlight which looks like a portable radio but is really a machine gun

Read more here

http://www.defensereview.com/modules.ph ... e&sid=1098

and see this...easy enough for Grandma to use! :shock: Dont piss grandma off!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s

These would zip tie easy to the bike frame and look like gussets! :shock:

The world is a scarier place every day...

Hi how are you! Have a great day!

Just watched that new Rambo movie...man, is that the most violent war movie ever made!
The fire power is awesome and mind-blowing

Ride safe...and dont piss off anyone!

Cheers
Aldo
Voices in my head this week...Hendrix...Voodoo CHile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAXW30m ... re=related
40 years later..I still get goose bumps listening to this!!

Clint44

Re: Another reason to be nice to people

Post by Clint44 »

An armed society is a polite society. BTW,I know personally what is required to own a legally-registered automatic weapon and it's safe to say you won't see people carrying them around in their day to day routine.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Clint44 wrote:An armed society is a polite society. BTW,I know personally what is required to own a legally-registered automatic weapon and it's safe to say you won't see people carrying them around in their day to day routine.

I haven't seen the revised laws yet but Kansas as I understand already can own full auto, and Missouri can sometime this month. As I said I don't know what will be required but I have been told it will not be that hard to obtain. I was also told that more states than I expected allow full auto. Even without this new law possessing not owning would have been fairly simple for me if I had chosen to do so legally.

Shane
Els

Post by Els »

Really nice concept gun. Takes the Kel Tec Sub 2000 to the next step. I've owned one for years now. Same principle but a folding carbine using Glock magazines and in my gun's case, .40 cal. rounds. It also folds small enough to put in your back pocket but not concealed as a radio or flashlight. That's really cool! 8-)

It could be sold and used on a very widespread basis if they were to remove the "machine gun" tag from it and do as Kel Tec does making it a semi-automatic.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

SRF wrote:I haven't seen the revised laws yet but Kansas as I understand already can own full auto, and Missouri can sometime this month. As I said I don't know what will be required but I have been told it will not be that hard to obtain. I was also told that more states than I expected allow full auto. Even without this new law possessing not owning would have been fairly simple for me if I had chosen to do so legally.
Shane
IIRC,38 states allow ownership of automatic weapons. That number hasn't changed in a long time and the odds are it won't ever increase. And sorry,the process is not "fairly simple". There are more options now than when I first became a Class III dealer but it's never been easy,Shane.
Clint & Sherry
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Els wrote:It could be sold and used on a very widespread basis if they were to remove the "machine gun" tag from it and do as Kel Tec does making it a semi-automatic.
Els
The only problem with that,Els,is the barrel would then have to be at least 16" long to be legal. Anything shorter would be an SBR or short-barreled rifle and that would necessitate the lengthy registration process and $200 fee for doing so.
Clint & Sherry
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Clint44 wrote:
SRF wrote:I haven't seen the revised laws yet but Kansas as I understand already can own full auto, and Missouri can sometime this month. As I said I don't know what will be required but I have been told it will not be that hard to obtain. I was also told that more states than I expected allow full auto. Even without this new law possessing not owning would have been fairly simple for me if I had chosen to do so legally.
Shane
IIRC,38 states allow ownership of automatic weapons. That number hasn't changed in a long time and the odds are it won't ever increase. And sorry,the process is not "fairly simple". There are more options now than when I first became a Class III dealer but it's never been easy,Shane.
Not hard at all to sign up as a salesman for a manufacturer of fully auto weapons and be legal to possess parts of his inventory. I will have to find the information but MO has changed the law not sure of the date but sometime this month it goes in to effect. Unless something has changed from a month ago.

Shane
Els

Post by Els »

Clint44 wrote:
Els wrote:It could be sold and used on a very widespread basis if they were to remove the "machine gun" tag from it and do as Kel Tec does making it a semi-automatic.
Els
The only problem with that,Els,is the barrel would then have to be at least 16" long to be legal. Anything shorter would be an SBR or short-barreled rifle and that would necessitate the lengthy registration process and $200 fee for doing so.

That's such a bunch of bureaucratic bullcrap. I'm glad to say Bond Arms and Taurus somehow skirted around "barrel" issues with the Bond Arms Cowboy (or Texas) Defender and the Taurus Judge. How 'bout a shotgun with 2" barrel? I own both in .410 gauge.

Els
Image Image Image
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

SRF wrote: Not hard at all to sign up as a salesman for a manufacturer of fully auto weapons and be legal to possess parts of his inventory. I will have to find the information but MO has changed the law not sure of the date but sometime this month it goes in to effect. Unless something has changed from a month ago.
Shane
You really should do a little more research into the laws concerning this stuff. Look up the definition of "illegal transfer".
Clint & Sherry
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Els wrote:That's such a bunch of bureaucratic bullcrap. I'm glad to say Bond Arms and Taurus somehow skirted around "barrel" issues with the Bond Arms Cowboy (or Texas) Defender and the Taurus Judge. How 'bout a shotgun with 2" barrel? I own both in .410 gauge.
Els
The reason they skirted the issue is both firearms are chambered for .45 Long Colt. Both a .45LC and 2 3/4" .410 shotgun round are the same length. Those two pistols also have to have at least some minimal rifling to be legal. What you own is a .45LC pistol w/2" barrel that a .410 shotgun round just happens to fit,also. :mrgreen:
I'm surprised the BATFE hasn't made an example of manufacturers selling those products. It's probably just a matter of time,though,as the laws regarding this kind of stuff are pretty clear.
BATFE = American Gestapo They are NOT nice people!
Clint & Sherry
Els

Post by Els »

Clint44 wrote:
Els wrote:That's such a bunch of bureaucratic bullcrap. I'm glad to say Bond Arms and Taurus somehow skirted around "barrel" issues with the Bond Arms Cowboy (or Texas) Defender and the Taurus Judge. How 'bout a shotgun with 2" barrel? I own both in .410 gauge.
Els
The reason they skirted the issue is both firearms are chambered for .45 Long Colt. Both a .45LC and 2 3/4" .410 shotgun round are the same length. Those two pistols also have to have at least some minimal rifling to be legal. What you own is a .45LC pistol w/2" barrel that a .410 shotgun round just happens to fit,also. :mrgreen:
I'm surprised the BATFE hasn't made an example of manufacturers selling those products. It's probably just a matter of time,though,as the laws regarding this kind of stuff are pretty clear.
BATFE = American Gestapo They are NOT nice people!

I understood toward the beginning of when Taurus introduced the Judge, there was either proposed legislation or some Brady bullshit that had them suspending distribution. The Brady idiots were claiming it was no different than a sawed off shotgun.

I'm not sure about the Texas or Cowboy Defender but I believe the Judge is not available for distribution in California. Gee, what a surprise...not. I'm sure some other Communist states have considered or are practising the same tromping of 2nd Ammendment rights.

Yes, you are 100% correct about their being kosher as a result of the .45LC . My good fortune as I would have had no desire to own either gun using that round same just as I don't use a deer slug with the .410 round.

Els
Image Image Image
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Shane, Are even old enough to buy a gun?

You sure your not talking about BB guns? :twisted:

....Johnston, Iowa
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Iowa 57 chevy wrote:Shane, Are even old enough to buy a gun?

You sure your not talking about BB guns? :twisted:
Not only can I buy a BB gun, you should see the pellet gun I have :lol:

Shane
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Clint44 wrote:
SRF wrote: Not hard at all to sign up as a salesman for a manufacturer of fully auto weapons and be legal to possess parts of his inventory. I will have to find the information but MO has changed the law not sure of the date but sometime this month it goes in to effect. Unless something has changed from a month ago.
Shane
You really should do a little more research into the laws concerning this stuff. Look up the definition of "illegal transfer".
As I said in my first post I have not seen the details of the new law that has been passed. I don't need to research anything because I have chosen not to pursue this at this time. From what I have found of the new law only preban autos are going to be easily legal at this time. There are other legal options but this is a bike forum and that is what I am here for.

Shane