The Bar's First Bike Night

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

The Bar's First Bike Night

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

we had our first monthly bike night at the bar and from my view a good success. local riders probably about 30 - 40 people with about 20 or so bikes. had a BBQ vendor and a small benefit for one of the local patron/club member. he has diabetes and is in recovery. donated a set of HD pod lights and someone else donated a HD seat. we had bikes contests, nicest HD, oldest bike and loudest bike. i did not enter as well no one will ride with me anyway as they feel puny :twisted: :roll: around the hoss. so it's almost dark still able to see though, all the riders are in the parking lot and i figure, what the heck, they don't wanna ride with me, i didn't enter our contest to keep from making them feel more puny, so i start up go out on the four lane and go 1/4 mile or so down the road and turn around. get up to about thirty and notice everyone from the contests are out at the front of the parking lot watching and waiting,,,, :twisted: :twisted: i whack it and leave a good smoky twisty rolling burnout I pass em as i am about 1/2 way through the run of about 150 yards and let off. I come back to parking lot and everyone is waiting there for me and give a good round of applause. i park and i get more questions and congrat's on the burn out than ever before even though i always ride it to the bar. one got it on phone video and is suppose to email it to me. if i get it i will post. It sure was fun,,,,, and put to rest questions of the power of the Hoss. :lol: :lol: Back at work now in mississippi for a few days.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
KISS

Re: The Bar's First Bike Night

Post by KISS »

Well done D! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Glad bike night was a success! Be careful demonstrating the power, especially if you are going to turn around and come back the smell of the smoke just makes you want to do it again. Fom my experience the third time is too much ;)

Shane
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Wildman,

Still haven't got the video, i have not seen the gal who shot the video to ask her to send it again. Was working on a sprinkler system install at the house and my time to the bar was very limited as it's still summer and me and ditches don't get along that well. Now i am back in Korea at work i guess i can get some rest :shock: :lol: they delivered my car tire wheel the day i left from Marv. :roll: 8-)

Darryl
Darryl Campbell