Paris rally

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Paris rally

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

what a blast!!! got home today about 3pm..we were 4 miles from home and the trike broke down..Detroit came and got the bike right away and my daughters boyfriend came and got us..something with the tranny..will know more after they look at it..otherwise the trip home was good but cold..thanx to Shane for helping us fix the wire and being good company...Bill and Mary, what a fun couple..Puff and Chris what a hoot..and Rob, I love ya Baby!!!..Boom
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Re: Paris rally

Post by V8 Perv »

Boom, That really sucks about the transmission. :cry:

Was great seeing you and the Rock in Paris.

....Johnston, Iowa
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Ron,,
dang man, you could have had a plug here for Brad's transmissions. :shock: Something like,,,,, No matter how bad it's tore up,,, it could be worse,,, you could have got it from Brad's. :twisted: :roll:

Just kidding,,,, anyway Bonnie hope all works out well. and yes that is the sign in my book of a good bike as to take you on your journey and get you as close to home as she could before issues arise.
Darryl
Darryl Campbell
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

[quote="gaston 2005 502"]Ron,,
dang man, you could have had a plug here for Brad's transmissions. :shock: Something like,,,,, No matter how bad it's tore up,,, it could be worse,,, you could have got it from Brad's. :twisted: :roll:

Darryl you are so right man did I miss my chance
to say I GOT FUCKED BY BRAD'S TRANSMISSIONS.

....Johnston, Iowa
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Iowa 57 chevy wrote:
gaston 2005 502 wrote:Ron,,

Darryl you are so right man did I miss my chance
to say I GOT FUCKED BY BRAD'S TRANSMISSIONS.
live and learn,, i have learned ALOT of lessons the hard way,,, some that are funny now,, some that still are NOT funny, years later.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell