HAPPY 1ST BD TO V8BIKERS.NET !

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KISS

HAPPY 1ST BD TO V8BIKERS.NET !

Post by KISS »

BD STATEMENT

First of all i want to thank Monte Warne for making our V8bike dream reality! THANKS!

Then i would like to thank Scot Hough for developing our bikes easier to maintain and funnier to drive:
In Kannon he built the first automatic tranny in V8bikes.He was also the first to put a motorcycle rear wheel in V8bike, and to make our driving more stable, he put the world´s first "upside down" front fork in a V8bike.
And my SPECIAL thanks for making the first Big Block bike already in 1997!
Some should say very speacial thanks to Scot for designing a beautiful V8 Chopper.
He has also designed Vanquish,the worlds fastest V8 bike.
All Scot´s innovations are today obvious in all modern V8 bikes and they benefit us all.THANKS!

Then i would like to thank all V8 bikers, freaks and wannabees for making the V8bike "brand" so big that we can basically walk into a Motorcycle dealer and just buy our dream V8bike.THANKS!

Another special thanks to people who make their living out of building our dream machines and parts for those. We are not so easy to please! THANKS!

We all EURO V8bikers need to thank Andy in Boss Hoss Cycles Germany to make it possible to approve V8bikes in the EU! That was NOT an easy task! THANKS!

And VERY special thanks to all who made this site possible! Here we can meet other fruitcakes, ask stoopid questions, trade parts, read and write V8bike related stories and even use "bad words" if we feel naughty or what ever included in our sick hobby! THANKS!

I wish all the best to all named and not named above and I wish a short winter and a warm summer to enjoy the world´s finest motorcycles!

AMEN
birthday%20cake.jpg
AR

Re: HAPPY 1ST BD TO V8BIKERS.NET !

Post by AR »

"KP & Scott Hough sitting in a tree..." :|
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Well said, Kimi!! Happy Birthday from Germany, too - to V8Bikers.net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olaf
Puff

Post by Puff »

Alles gutes zum geburtstag!

Puff
Bill Van Sant

V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

I want to thank the founding fathers of this site as
I really enjoy it.

But I really have to wonder about the statement
about Vanquish being the fastest V8 bike.

Wonder what Vanquish can beat David Wards
V8 chopper?

....Johnston, Iowa
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Trouble maker.......... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
KISS

Post by KISS »

Ron,Vanquish has "powerglide based" 2 speed tranny that you can drive throtle open on second gear w/o problems,and it´s final gear is longer than in V8 chopper which only has one gear.That makes it FASTER at top speed than any other 2 speed bike or one speed bike.
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

Hallo Kimi!!

auch von mir einen herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag für V8Bikers.net!

Happy Birthday from Germany, too - to V8Bikers.net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ulli
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out a car window!!!

http://www.bosshoss-ulli.de
Heike & Gerd

Post by Heike & Gerd »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Heike & Gerd
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Promises :P i will be later this year adding some extras to the site and it will be our xmas and birthday present!
so sit tight and see what we get :)
Tom

Post by Tom »

:mrgreen:
AR

Post by AR »

:D
Attachments
cannibal_(2).jpg
sled350

Post by sled350 »

HAPPY 1st birthday :)
pjsstash_102.jpg
ms wannabe

Post by ms wannabe »

Happy Birthday ! How time flies.... it´s been a year since the opening
already!!! I wish all the best in the coming years for this site! :D :D
Els

Post by Els »

KISS wrote:BD STATEMENT

Some should say very speacial thanks to Scot for designing a beautiful V8 Chopper.
He has also designed Vanquish,the worlds fastest V8 bike.

And VERY special thanks to all who made this site possible! Here we can meet other fruitcakes, ask stoopid questions, trade parts, read and write V8bike related stories and even use "bad words" if we feel naughty or what ever included in our sick hobby! THANKS!

birthday%20cake.jpg

K,

I will not try and spank you ( ;) ) suggesting there are other just as awesome motors for our bikes than the crate 502...but I feel compelled to make a correction with respect to the above quotes just to keep things historically correct :ugeek: . I'm going to withold comment with regard to Scott Hough's accomplishments but offer the following:

It was Stan Hughes who designed and continues to produce the V8Chopper.
It was Mike Kelly who designed and continues to produce the Vanquish.

I'll definitely withold too much comment about the Vanquish being the world's fastest V8 bike :?: . It very well may be, however, until they (the top contenders who I would agree would be Vanquish & V8Chopper) have the opportunity to race side-by-side, preferably at the track, I think it can't be considered fact. I do understand your comment about the gearing and top end but there are other considerations when judging "fastest". Is it the fastest in the 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 0-100, 50-150, top end, .......? Perhaps one day we'll have the opportunity to put these questions to the test. Until then, it's all conjecture or speculation. I can tell you having driven some of both, they're both incredibly fast and incredibly cool. 8-)

And to the subject of this thread......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS SITE! I LOVE IT AND AM VERY THANKFUL IF ONE OF THE V8 SITES SURVIVED AND THE OTHER HAD TO GO, I'M GLAD IT'S THIS ONE THAT LIVES ON! MANY THANKS TO THOSE THAT BIRTHED THIS SITE AND CONTINUE TO GIVE THEIR TIME, MONEY AND EFFORTS WITH IT'S CONTINUED PRESENCE.

E
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image