Welcome V-MAN

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
AR

Re: Welcome V-MAN

Post by AR »

Yep considering my riding style Bryans first engine fowl-up worried me enough to think of upspec'ing the pistons & stroking at the same time but at the moment I cant afford the bill. DUmb recession we had to have. :cry:
Attachments
wduck.jpg
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Thanks for the welcome!

My 383 is still SHREADING tires, the engine has been flawless after getting minor kinks worked out in the begining. I love it and very happy with the end result of the build ... unfortunantly riding season is over for the winter so I have some plans for some minor mods I'd like to get done.

I saw Bryan had the engine issue, I'm anxious to see what damage he has on the teardown and why the bearing let loose to start with :roll:

Don
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Els

Post by Els »

Hi Don!

Big "WELCOME" from me...glad to see you here!

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Els wrote:Hi Don!

Big "WELCOME" from me...glad to see you here!

Elliot
Thanks Bro, good to be here!
Els

Post by Els »

W1LDMAN wrote:Hey Els, check out my temperature sticker. 62 degrees and climbing at 10 am here in sunny Colorado. You don't need an invitation to come west!! The door is always open here!! WM

WM,

That's pretty upside down weather wise but YOUR day is coming :evil: ! My daughter lives in Denver and so I know what's in your future!

They salt and sand here in the mountains so even when the snow's gone and it's 50 degrees and sunny, I kept the bikes garaged for the most part due to all the crust on the roads.

Really appreciate the weather banner.It will help guys like Geezer, V-Man, Jack (HogV8), Boom Boom and RS, etc to know there are those in the south that share their pain. The misery loves company thing, ha ha.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

Yep...I know how you guys feel! 55 degrees today at 4:20 pm. C C C Cold! Freaking blizard weather on a sunny Florida afternoon! Image