Sydney's 1st Boss Hoss Rally - Huge Success!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
AR

Sydney's 1st Boss Hoss Rally - Huge Success!

Post by AR »

After months of planning and scheming, booking time off from our busy family commitments, and basically pissing off from work for an hour or so, Oldun and Aussie Rob (that's me btw) met up to talk V8 shit for lunch today in down town Sydney. Oldun (aka Rene) happened to be in town for a day so I rode my bike in and let him set for a moment on a V8 in the southern hemisphere. 8-)

Afterwards we grabbed a refreshment and proceeded to discuss the plethora of common threads that leads a man to ride a V8 bike...only to be interupted occassionally by the honey or two Pitt street offers at lunch. It was a enjoyable catchup that for us V8 fringe dwellers doesnt happen too often. We are both heading down to Christchurch NZ on Friday week to drink all Brians beer and ride his in-stock bikes in that order haha.

Nice to meet you Oldun and look forward to next time :) .

Aussie Rob.

Oldun

Re: Sydney's 1st Boss Hoss Rally - Huge Success!

Post by Oldun »

...and I'd just like to reassure everyone that we upheld the hallowed traditions of politically correct terminology and culturally sensitive discourse as we discussed brennende Frage der Gegenwart... :ugeek:

Thanks v much Rob for being such a gracious host and giving me the chance to renew acquaintance with the mighty Boss Hoss! :D
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding:
AR

Post by AR »

Oldun wrote:...and I'd just like to reassure everyone that we upheld the hallowed traditions of politically correct terminology and culturally sensitive discourse as we discussed brennende Frage der Gegenwart...
Man Oldun you is handsome & edukated...i'm impressed. brennende Frage der Gegenwart...I had to look it up - it translates in german as the "burning question of the present". You mean when we was perving on them hot big breasted minx girls handing out freebie invites to the gentlemens lounge across the street right and deciding whether to attend or not?
Oldun

Post by Oldun »

Aussiefahrt wrote:
Oldun wrote:You mean when we was perving on them hot big breasted minx girls handing out freebie invites to the gentlemens lounge across the street right and deciding whether to attend or not?
Ahem, Aussie, must I remind you - my interest was strictly professional! :twisted:
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding:
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

Rob,
you are looking great wearing a tie. Almost did not recognise you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
hosszz4

Post by hosszz4 »

Cool! What was that a 20% of the southern hemisphere riders turned out for that rally!

Geeks gone wild!

Sorry I wasnt there for the fray!

Here's to the 2nd annual downunder Boss Hoss Rally! :mrgreen:

Cheers
Aldo
Voices in my head this week...Hendrix...Voodoo CHile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAXW30m ... re=related
40 years later..I still get goose bumps listening to this!!