Mr. ShitFace (New Zealand BH Barn opening)

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Re: Mr. ShitFace

Post by V8 Perv »

W1LDMAN wrote:Image

Aussie, the exitement is building as we look forward to December 6th and you guys drinking too much and making fools of yourselves!! For our elderly members like Geezer and Ron this is an example of the only way to fly when enjoying the live video event here. Open up two windows and grab some Jack and Coke, this is going to be cool! WM
Hey watch it Wildman! :shock: Who the fuck are you calling old????

....Johnston, Iowa
Geezer

Re: Mr. ShitFace (New Zealand BH Barn opening)

Post by Geezer »

Hey, this split screen sheet is easy........Just figured it out..........

Wonder if the other old guy will.......... :roll:
AR

Post by AR »

W1LDMAN wrote:...the video feed is suppose to have sound so we should be able to hear their silliness as well.
Whoa WM...!!!

I dont think we'll have sound as well - nobody thought to order it. If you want sound ring me on my mobile phone fuk.

AR.

(hmmmmph...dammit, givem an inch and they want a fucking mile!)
AR

Post by AR »

W1LDMAN wrote:Aussie can you hear me now?......Image
alright alright...I'm not thesharpest tool in the shed. Thats why you let me hang around here to make ya'll look good :| . Gimme a day to play with me knobs ok.

Aussiefahrt.
AR

Post by AR »

Well fuk me! Here I am sitting in my latimer hotel room christchurch at 12 fucking 30am eating a jar of pringles and a bag of cashews with every other bastard in bed, and thinking WHAT fucking party?

Haha....I must say for me it has been a slow start to a boss hoss do. I'm more used to the 24 to 36 hour initial inflight party marathon to get there and even then kicking on some. Anyway, 3 hours later here I am in NZ and the taxi man charged me 50 bananas to get to the hotel which may or may not be expensive I don't know or give a shit I'm here at least. I check in and already I'm noticing the 'friendly' of NZ. My home of Sydney is like any global city, there is a fast dark side so going anywhere unglobalized is like going to the country and of course by now I've also had 6 beers in transit so everyone is my mate.
I drop my bag and get to the hotel bar and there's a decent enough rollup of Brian and sue, Ozzie Trevor, USA chuck, German frank and his VERY delightful squeeze, and forgive me if I get it wrong cause I'm shockin with names Morris and his Mrs from the north island of NZ. At this time I'm starting to realize that the boys and girls have been here for a couple of days already and this dopey pumped aussie is not staying up too late tonight with any one here cause tomorrow is the big day.

Regardless, after a couple of quiet ones Brian and sue took me for a spin around the quaint little village of chch ending up with a special midnight walk through preview of the boss hoss barn itself. Let me tell you something for certain, if ever there was a sicko devotee to the v8 bike cause it is this kiwi knob head Brian. The place is a shrine to v8 bikes, the history, the present, and if there is going to be a future in these tough enough tomes you'll see it here.
Hopefully I can post some pics I took of my visit through my phone cause this hick town never heard of fuckin data cables to plug your damned computer in but tomorrow midday local which is about US central 8PM and 20 past fuck knows in Kazakstan I liven up the cam at the barn and you'll get to see some of it for yerselves.

Its now 1am and I'm up for more mini bar nuts and beer and maybe something else so I gotta go.

AR