Message From the Loafman

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Els

Re: Message From the Loafman

Post by Els »

I feel compelled to throw 2 cents in here regarding "Loaf" (Olaf). Going all the way back to the old days, the Yahoo V8 Free Speech Forum and Olaf's posts being all psyched out and up about getting his bike and then the work he was doing, pictures, etc...he's been one helluva great guy to have in our V8 circle. I've always enjoyed the technical and personal aspects of what he's brought to these forums and continue to today. I think it's pretty cool along with WM to get a taste of what's going on with the V8's outside the states. Sure hope we have a chance to hook-up sometime as I missed him last visit. Olaf, when you coming over to this side of the world?! Thanks for what you've contributed over the years! :D

Elliot

Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Oh ya , Olaf , the original V8 Sound lover . :lol: :lol:

Jack
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, buddys!!!

By the way, anyone heard of Ken Kublin? Milos? Hossie, who opened a restaurant couple years ago? Do they still own their bikes and are they still riding?

Olaf
Els

Post by Els »

Loaf,

I checked up on Ken some months back because I hadn't heard a peep from or about him either. Fast Eddie had talked with him a few times and gave me Ken's number. Ken kind of backed out of the V8 community as far as websites and stuff and got real active with the Patriot Guard Riders (PGR). I told him I missed his yakkety yak on the websites but he didn't seem to have much interest at the time. Haven't talked to him since which has been probably 6 months.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Elliot, thanks for the info. Last thing I remember from his postings years ago is that he was very ill and wanted to move to Mexico or something like that....but that's a long time ago. Good to hear he's still alive and riding.

Laofster :lol: