EastTnMike

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KISS

EastTnMike

Post by KISS »

Welcome! You´re now officially one of us!
bob gbur

Re: EastTnMike

Post by bob gbur »

soooo, what part of west-virginia you from Kiss? :D
EastTnMike

Post by EastTnMike »

Thanks for the welcome everyone! It is nice to be here and talking about the Boss Hoss. I am working 12 hour nights this week, so my time here will be limited, but I am going to be here every chance I get..I NEVER turn down an opportunity to talk about riding bikes, especially when it concerns the Boss! :P
Mike
KISS

Post by KISS »

Bob.In the back side of my family photo album it says that i have some cousins :roll: down there,and i have also a Wild "uncle" in Colorado whose name is Mike. hahahaha
EastTnMike

Post by EastTnMike »

I really haven't done a lot to the Boss lately...except ride it. I do ride a lot (compared to some), and yes, I ride year-round. I am here at work tonight on the Boss. It was 38 when I rode in this evening at 6pm, and looks like about 22 for a low in the morning at 6am when I get off. But I love riding so much, I still have that Boss Hoss smile on my face regardless of the temps. I have 41,000 miles on this Boss, and logged 34,000 miles on the '97 I used to have. I love all bikes, but nothing puts a smile on my face like riding the Boss Hoss! We make a yearly trek to Key West every spring, and I am already wanting to head that way! There's nothing like breaking the "cabin fever" in Key West after a cold winter.
Mike
bob gbur

Post by bob gbur »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AR

Post by AR »

nope, thats me. Kp's 3rd from the left.
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »