Zeitgeist = "The Spirit of the Age" The Movie

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
carburetormike

Zeitgeist = "The Spirit of the Age" The Movie

Post by carburetormike »

Hi All, I found this to be very interesting, And felt it, --- is worth sharing. I know that many will take offense to it. And that is just fine with me. After all, --- those issues will be your own. Not Mine or anyone Else's. Yours and Yours alone. Which is all part of being awakened from a bad dream. Either you will wake up from your hypnotic trans or you will try and rationalize why you can't see what is right before your eyes, only so you don't have to admit to yourself. That you have allowed yourself to have been fooled. And as well there is no need for a discussion to follow. But I have been assured that there will be no censorship on this site. So let the chips will fall where they will. I truly believe it is time for Earths Humanity to wake up before we destroy ourselves again.

Zeitgeist "the spirit of the age" The Movie can be ordered here.
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President
Boss Hoss Riders Association

Today a young man on acid. Realized, that all Matter is merely Energy. Condensed to a slow Vibration. That we are all "One Consciousness." Experiencing Itself, "Subjectively." There is no such thing as "Death." Life is only a "Dream." And we are the "Imagination of Ourselves."
sled350

Re: Zeitgeist = "The Spirit of the Age" The Movie

Post by sled350 »

To deep for me Mike. Like The Honda Commerical says I WANT TO RIDE.

HowIe
AR

Post by AR »

CarbMorphius....

You should've taken the blue pill man.

;)
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

AR

Post by AR »

http://benwitherington.blogspot.com/200 ... movie.html

dont get sucked in Mike. There has been a veil of shit happening for more than several generations and for a good reason...its called 'society'.
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hi Rob, Thank for the reminder. It is apperent that some exaggerations and sensationalism has been used in these videos I've been posting. One should always be skeptical with new information in a format like this. I've learned with age how to weed the crap from the truth. And I truly hope the rest of you can do this as well.

Carburetor Mike
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hi Everyone, Please don't take this video as fact, until you think about it. Like Aussie Rob stated, Don't allow yourselves to be sucked in and deceived by what someone posted on the Internet. Because it may or may not be true.

Mike L.