The 2009 Rally in the Rockies

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Bryan

The 2009 Rally in the Rockies

Post by Bryan »

I did a little survey on the dot com site to see if we should have another rally up here in Cochrane, Alberta , Canada. I think everyone who replied thinks we should do it again this year so, based on that we will. I think last year we had 17 Boss Hosses show up along with quite a few other brands of bikes. So we had quite a few people turn out for the first event.

This year will be much the same format but later in the month so it happens the week before Sturgis. That way you can go directly from our evnt to the other. Sturgis is only a 1 1/2 day ride from Cochrane.

Well, it sounds like an annual event is what we should be doing so let's do it. Thanks for all you who replied for your input so we might as well set the date right here and now.

July 29 thru Aug 1, 2009
........or there abouts within a day or so.

We'll call it "The 2nd Ever Rally in the Rockies"

We might as well continue along on this thread so stay tuned and feel free to pass along any suggestions that could help to make it smoother and better than last year.

I also want to extend an invitation to all of you International riders who visit this board. I know it's a long way to go but you won't regret it. If you have any questions just post them here and I will answer them for you.

Bryan