Any owners in UK?

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Steve Taylor

Any owners in UK?

Post by Steve Taylor »

Are there any V8 owners in UK who'd like to meet up?
Steve Taylor

Re: Any owners in UK?

Post by Steve Taylor »

Thanks Wildman, any more photos of that peachy ass pleeease?
Els

Post by Els »

I'm sorry we haven't seen my best Brit bud on the site lately...Jimbo. We talked the other day and he's up to his eyeballs in work and this is a busy time of year for him. He's had to foresake time at the computer and websites. It's also cold and wet there as far as riding. I'm sure he'll be popping up here soon as he can see the light of day work wise. He told me he will 100% be at the East Meets West in Oklahoma in May.

I think Jimbo is selling his chopper. He's actually been using it as center piece at shows he does and loves the bike but hasn't had enough time/opportunity to ride and has his sites set on a totally custom V8Chopper 2 and 3 wheeler. Hard to imagine selling that beautiful custom chopper he now has as it looks and rides incredible. I was very lucky to have logged some seat time in it before it went overseas.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
steveaxwhm

Post by steveaxwhm »

Hi Steve Taylor & Wildman, names steve and i got me one of those fat bastard motorcycles last autumn :lol: i rode her for about a 1,000 miles before putting it in the shed , winter riding not being its natural habitat, though i nearly did fit heated grips 8-) did'nt want to get off :lol: 1,000 miles in north devon on a kannon ford 351 is no little thing :) i'll find some pics of our roads some time, by the way the 'puter has disallowed my pic's so far? is that a pixel problem?
anyways, i'm going to improve its handling and braking, possibly revalve and re spring forks, with a fork brace or an entirely new front end,would like to know what other people have tried.
my motives for joining this site where entirely selfish :shock: i need info on my wee beasty, fuelling and electrics would be a start, has anyone got a manual for one o these?
apparently the gearbox is 'tuneable' ie the power delivery can be altered? is this true? and if so? how?
so thats enough for now. also Hi too, to all you other V8' ters :D Looking forward to a Great year of miles for smiles and blowin' minds 8-)
Steve Taylor

Post by Steve Taylor »

Please send me your number Steve, I am in Mid Wales.
Els

Post by Els »

Steve,

Consider making any Kannon inquiries to Stan Hughes at V8Choppers. He will give you answers to any of your Kannon questions.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
AR

Post by AR »

Our admin big brother tells me that our newest 'John Wood' is also from the mutha cuntry. Damn, in our perennial off field battle thats at least 4 of you Poms against 1 (active) Aussie. One or two more and we'll be nearly even...spose then I'll call in the Kiwi's. :twisted: