British Invasion

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V8VIRTUOSO

Re: British Invasion

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hey Hey Wildman. I told ya there was a few of us hiding away being friendly spies lol. Its good to see ya John the Kannon is looking good and brings back some good memories.
Quite a few Kannons on here now so should help spread some good info about them so these guys can help eachother out with questions and knowledge. We are all here to help all we can.
Hey Wildman right on for your order you will love the magazine man. Did you see the clip of it on youtube. Good to see a V8 Chopper with some British background. That building behind the Chopper is a Castle near where i live.

Cheers Guy and look forward to hearing from you John.

Jimbo
KISS

Post by KISS »

Welcome John Wood! We need to make Kannon Owner Group (KOG) here! :lol: :lol: :lol: I´m the only possible member here in the Nokialand :oops: :cry: !
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

John, nice bike!!!! Is it a 99 Kannon??? I have been in Sturgis 1999 and visited the Kannon guys (they have had a small tent at that time). There was a very nice red Kannon with a Ford 302 and a red/white with a Chevy engine displayed - I think that was your bike!!

Loaf
Tom

Post by Tom »

Olaf... The Kannon you saw in Sturgis was my old bike. It was very much like John`s bike but no fade in the red in the paint. The ford powered bike and my old bike were the demo bikes at that time...
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Tom wrote:Olaf... The Kannon you saw in Sturgis was my old bike. It was very much like John`s bike but no fade in the red in the paint. The ford powered bike and my old bike were the demo bikes at that time...
Tom, that's unbelievable!!! How small our world is :lol:
I was very interested in the red Ford powered bike, cause I was a diehard Ford guy before the Boss Hoss era began. The friendly man at Kannon said there already is a Kannon in Europe and I will have no problems to licence the bike, but I had my doubts cause if he were lying, then I wouldn't be able to licence it here and then I could park it in my living room and just watch it every evening...hahahaha

Later I heard the Kannon not only were in Europe, it were in Berlin, Germany - only 200 miles away from my home. The guy had massive problems to licence the bike for a one year, then he were able to get a german TUV certificate and brought it on the road. I have never seen him, but a Boss Hoss rider told that to me.

Olaf