Re: LS3 Lumpy Idle option

Post by 502wingman »

here we go :) :) :)
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
Smoke'em

Post by Smoke'em »

Still is a want-to-be Looks, sound and such just are tough to beat.....Put them side by side and see which ones get the attention and nod......BH has to do what they can to market the product and they are trying for sure however.....give me the BB all the way.

"Speed costs money. How fast do you wanna go?"
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

hmmm Wildman,
I love my 502 and I am glad that I have one.
But I testdrove a LS2 last summer and I was very impressed with the performance of the bike. Its a bit like comparing a Road King and a V-Rod. The Ls engine is "emotionless" but it is a perfect engine.
Especially here in Germany it is impossible to keep a 502 legally on the road because we have TÜV every 2 years and you have keep limits in the exhaustfumes and noiselaws that are completly out of the range of a carburated 502. So you need to know good friends at the TÜV to get through with this ;)
I will do this as long as I can but I am aware that it will come to an end sooner or later. The future will be the LS engines. Therefore I am happy that Boss Hoss comes with a good sounding LS3 !!! At least they try ! Now I am waiting for a LS7 :twisted: (or better a LS9 :twisted: :twisted: )

The coming weekend the seasonopeningparty will be in PullmanCity. I will leave tomorrow morning and stay till Easter. The Cologne crew and quite a few other BHfriends will be there too. And Wolfgang of course. The weatherforcast is good so I will take the bike with me. yeeeehhhaawww :D
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany