Hoss Video / Olaf, Andy & a Bunch of Hoss Riders

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Hoss Video / Olaf, Andy & a Bunch of Hoss Riders

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

i was viewing you tube hoss video's and saw one i have not seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et0LRJU2Iik

lots of shots of Olaf and a few of Andy and a bunch of other Hoss riders. If your in the video, speak up i wanna hear who are rebels here in the video. sure looks fun,,, even though i do not speak the language, we are all cut from the same cloth and listening to em makes me smile.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
AR

Re: Hoss Video / Olaf, Andy & a Bunch of Hoss Riders

Post by AR »

Thats a new one for me too Darryl but obviously from few years ago - Olaf still had his o'l #1 with the 'BIG O' rear tire. Like you said, it does make you smile and the enthusiasm those V8 euro's have got is something you gotta see. 8-) :)
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Darryl, thanks for bringing back all these good memories!!! Yes, the vid was taken a long time ago for the german TV during the European Bike Week in Faak, Austria.

Rob, yes - I was on my first Boss with the "big o tire", Peter (Wingman) on his 502. Andy Mueller was on his (first!) Boss Hoss, a 2000 502, Andy Werner, our good friend, who died two month ago was also on his first Boss Hoss, a 99, converted to a two speed. Claudio was with us, and Richard on his clutch bike. Man, that was fun!!!

The TV crew were in front of us and we were riding extremly slow (about 20 mph or so) all around the lake, a 13 miles long loop. A bunch of Harley riders were behing us and were pissed like hell, because they couldn't pass us...hahaha...will never forget that :-)

Thanks for posting, it was nice to see that video again.

Olaf (Loaf)...hehehe
Last edited by KrautV8 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

KrautV8 wrote:Darryl, thanks for bringing back all these good memories!!! Yes, the vid was taken a long time ago for the german TV during the European Bike Week in Faak, Austria.

Rob, yes - I was the 99 bike with the "big o tire", Peter (Wingman) on his 502. Andy Mueller was on his (first!) Boss Hoss, a 2000 502, Andy Werner, our good friend, who died two month ago was also on his first Boss Hoss, a 99, converted to a two speed. Claudio was with us, and Richard on his clutch bike. Man, that was fun!!!

The TV crew were in front of us and we were riding extremly slow (about 20 mph or so) all around the lake, a 13 miles long loop. A bunch of Harley riders were behing us and were pissed like hell, because they couldn't pass us...hahaha...will never forget that :-)

Thanks for posting, it was nice to see that video again.

Olaf (Loaf)...hehehe
Loaf, thanks for the scoop on the video, what year was it? it is funny about the harley riders, wish i could have see that. i think it's cool that the love of these bikes brings so many people from around the world together like this and to be able to share the fun of riding world wide.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

gaston 2005 502 wrote:
KrautV8 wrote: Loaf, thanks for the scoop on the video, what year was it? it is funny about the harley riders, wish i could have see that. i think it's cool that the love of these bikes brings so many people from around the world together like this and to be able to share the fun of riding world wide.

Darryl
Darryl, it was in 2003 if I remember right.

Olaf
Puff

Post by Puff »

Olaf,

I didn't realize that video is from 2003.
It is still and will always be a great video!
Memories of Andy Werner.......... :D
And your '99 with that fat-ass rear tire! 8-)

Puff
Bill Van Sant

502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

That was in 2005; the only time I have been in Faak.
Funny to see Andy Müller with short hair with very little grey .........

Peter
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

Genau, 2003 gab es BossHossCologne noch gar nicht.
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out a car window!!!

http://www.bosshoss-ulli.de