Finally Got My Fatboy On The Road,,,

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Finally Got My Fatboy On The Road,,,

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Well it has been a long road, especially ABH,, (After Boss Hoss) but i finally got my Fatboy back o n the road after near 4 years being down. new paint, new steel tail dragger fenders,,, and boy,,, it sure is small :roll: :shock: :lol:

it definitely not a Hoss, but it use to be my pride and joy and i am glad it is finally running,,, now i need to sell it..

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
KISS

Re: Finally Got My Fatboy On The Road,,,

Post by KISS »

Nice HD! 8-) I think it´s going to be sold fast!!!!!!!!Good luck!
Els

Post by Els »

Daryl,

I'll ask my little sister, Mom, or Grandma if they're interested ;) .

It is a nice looking HD and brings back memories of when I had a beautiful Electra Glide Classic in the garage. It sat for almost a year without my riding it. I had to beg neighbors to take a ride on it to keep it running. Going from a 502 to the Harley, even the big bagger felt like a kid's bike :o . When you ride a 502 Boss Hoss, everything seems small.

Nice paint and chrome. Good luck selling...

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
sb2bb

Post by sb2bb »

I say just give it a way that way ya don't have to worry about it!!!!! :lol: I saw it in your garage a couple years back when we were ther Darryl and figured it would go to one of the kids and or boyfriends or sumpin like that. Anywho glad shes back and goin. Sorry about the La Crosse deal. Will miss ya my friend. I am looking forward to a laid back week there. We're taking the coach and camping in the parking lot this time...... Steve