IMG_2167.JPG
IMG_2169.JPG
With the below tshirt you don't have to explain it to everyone,
you can just concentrate to your beer.
IMG_2229.JPG
Also there is video on you tube which is found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAQiyWc8OZY
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Re: Chris Spark´s awesome 704 BIG block!

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Now that is a GOOD LOOKING BIKE

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
AR

Post by AR »

...its more than just good looking Dazza, its a tribute to the enthusiasm out there for these bikes. Imagine the challenges this pommy git went through to get it all built and shipped and thats before he bloody well pays for it!

If its the 'Chris' i've met before, he is one enthusiastic V8 biker. He even went to the gig in NZ last year, must have a quid the mungrel. 704 is more than twice the CI's of my baby..haha. Wonder which dealer is behind it?? The orange one beside it in one of the pics he originally got through Marv.

Cheers Chris!!

AR.
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

It LQQKS to me like the work of Tim Dalbec at Boss Hoss Concepts. A total rebuild of an older bike. RE The rear master cylinder. An outstanding example of over the top V8 Customization that I'm sure everyone is proud of.

Carby Mike
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Chris's bike is really a work of art. When we met at the saturday night party in the Pullman Saloon, he told me it's a 99 single speed!!! I didn't trust my ears and eyes....just unbelievable....

The orange bike beside the 704 is owned by Chris son, also a very very nice bike.

Good work, Chris!!!

Loaf
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Chris's 'horse' is definitetly outstanding!

It is a rebuilt '99 with a 2-speed tranny (new) some wild suspensions and a awsome paint. He told me two artists worked on the paint :shock: one for the pictures and one for the tribals...
The joint between the graphics on the tank is a LED line :idea:
That's what I call going for the best 8-)
The tank had to be lifted to accomodate the big motor, but it all looks just great!

Proud Chris and his son
Martin

BHRA President Europe
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Dang,, all i can say is dang. it also does make me rework my Bos Hoss Spiel when telling people about Hosses. Use to was the biggest i have seen is a 632 and a 615. now i gotta say there is a 704 C I out there and a 632 and a 615 that i have seen. the bike is on Boss Hoss concepts web page also.

Sure Is A Beautiful Bike, and yes you are right Rob,, the work in getting it all together is awesome

Darryl
Darryl Campbell