Rebel rally pins at Paris

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KrautV8

Re: Rebel rally pins at Paris

Post by KrautV8 »

Wildman...that's so freakin' funny...hahahaha....your german ID...hahahaha
"Bunte Republik Deutschland"...hahahaha...and the pic...you are the best! THE BEST!

Hahahahaha....so cool...still laughing tears :lol: :lol: :lol:

My favorite is Aussie's pin in the middle...hahahaha...I remember this evening as it were yesterday.....oh, what fun!!

Olaf
AR

Post by AR »

KrautV8 wrote:...I remember this evening as it were yesterday
funny, I dont remember anything :oops:

Haha...I knew that pic would catch up with me one day. Yes Olaf, Wm is the best, the BEST!
Crazy Rick

Post by Crazy Rick »

W1LDMAN wrote:Image

Hey Aussie, there were 3 versions of the Rebel rally pins being handed out at Paris. The R.A.T.F.R. pins (Rally after the friendly rally) were very limited and highly sought after. Lots of Rebels were especially enjoying "your" pin since you weren't able to make it this year. One was given to Paula at the Boss Hoss lounge and she gave me a picture and her card so we can stay in contact. T-mac threatened to pin ya on his underwear and send ya a photo. Hahaha. The pins are now in all corners of the world and I'll be sending ya a few down shortly. WM
I am happy to report that these pins are on display in the State Of Georgia, USA. 8-)
CR
Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/