Hey Ponch

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
sb2bb

Re: Hey Ponch

Post by sb2bb »

Oh Wildman, the burnouts are done at Hansen's Holdup at the La Crosse Rally. Guy Hansen and I always had a feud going cause he spells his last name with a E instead of the correct way with a A in Hanson. :lol: Haven't heard from Ponch in a few days But I know he and his wife Pat are excited about their new ride on the way. I will be with them in Mercedes Texas this winter from Dec on and plan on some riding and maybe some beer drinking too. They are a really great couple and will fit in fine with the V8 world. He really has no idea what he's in for with the attention and 100 question drill, but he will flow with it I'm sure. So hows the shitty weather going on in Colorado. I'm in Kerrville Texas right now and mid 70's is the forecast for the next several days. Looking forward to givin' ya some shit in Miami next year................. :twisted: Steve
sb2bb

Post by sb2bb »

Just fuckin with your brain......................your friend Steve Hanson
Ponch

Post by Ponch »

Hey guys it wont be long and we will have that trike running down the road. Yep we will be drinking some beer in Texas.
see ya bye
Ponch

Image...............................................Image
..Ft Myers, FL. 33905..............................................Springfield, IL. 62712