Who's Bike Is This One ...

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V-MAN

Who's Bike Is This One ...

Post by V-MAN »

Saw this bike on the top of the homepage ... It's SWEET. Who does it belong to and are there more pictures?

IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

sled350

Re: Who's Bike Is This One ...

Post by sled350 »

WHAT BIKE? I DIDN"T SEE NO BIKE :lol:
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

V-MAN wrote:Saw this bike on the top of the homepage ... It's SWEET. Who does it belong to and are there more pictures?
Like WM already said, it's Andy's "Stingray" bike. One of the very first SS bikes at all in 2007 - it's SS bike #4. The new owner has a Chrysler dealership and painted it black with a snake head on the tank and renamed it "Viper". As far as I heard it's reimported to Florida.

When I have been at Andy's shop in spring of 2007 and saw this SS bike I fell in love with it and ordered one for myself.

Loaf
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

W1LDMAN wrote:
Don, nice looking bike huh? WM :mrgreen:

Boss Hoss Cycles Germany>>>http://www.BossHossCycles.de

WM
Yes, very nice bike ... ;) ;) Andy is a very cool guy. I sent an e-mail to BH Germany asking to buy a T-shirt. Andy sent me a note back asking what size and my address. He would not take any $$ whatsoever, not for the shirts or the shipping! If I make it over there someday or he gets here someday ... I'll pay him back. Image

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

KrautV8 wrote:
V-MAN wrote:Saw this bike on the top of the homepage ... It's SWEET. Who does it belong to and are there more pictures?
Like WM already said, it's Andy's "Stingray" bike. One of the very first SS bikes at all in 2007 - it's SS bike #4. The new owner has a Chrysler dealership and painted it black with a snake head on the tank and renamed it "Viper". As far as I heard it's reimported to Florida.

When I have been at Andy's shop in spring of 2007 and saw this SS bike I fell in love with it and ordered one for myself.

Loaf
Loaf -

Thanks for info, great looking bike for sure. I haven't seen "Viper" around but it may have been repainted again ... You did keep your old bike didn't you?

Don

KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

V-MAN wrote:
KrautV8 wrote:

Loaf
Loaf -

Thanks for info, great looking bike for sure. I haven't seen "Viper" around but it may have been repainted again ... You did keep your old bike didn't you?

Don
Hi Don,
no, it had to go for the SS bike. If I had the money I would have kept it for sure. It's in Norway now and the guy's name who bought it is Olaf, too...hahaha...so it's in good hands :-)

I found a pic of the repainted Stingray (now "Viper") bike. See attachment.

Loaf
Attachments
CIMG07971.jpg
KISS

Post by KISS »

Nice color! 8-) 8-) :oops: