Welcome new members!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KISS

Welcome new members!

Post by KISS »

Last "night" we got 5 new members,elsboss,pete ellis,zenbiker,iowa 57 chevy and rob-bh502! You (and all other newbies as well)are most welcome here!Hope to see all of you here often,and in our chat as well!
In this site you dont find cure for your v8bike sickness,it just gets worse.But here you can share your experienses with other infected rebels.
zenbiker

Re: Welcome new members!

Post by zenbiker »

I finally was able to Log in! I see a lot of my friends here from another V8 site. looking forward to another venue...Joe Ramieri. BTW...How to I put up a signature pic?
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Joe, just click on "User Control Panel" at the top right and then "profile" and then "edit Signture". Then just use the "Url" option and upload..it works like the .com site....if you need help..someone here will come to your aid!
Butterfly
bob gbur

Post by bob gbur »

Welcome all u'ins ( whoops thats pittsburg slang) Welcome all y'alll ( y'all is one .all y'all is more than one)
AR

Post by AR »

zenbiker wrote:I finally was able to Log in! I see a lot of my friends here from another V8 site. looking forward to another venue...Joe Ramieri. BTW...How to I put up a signature pic?
Haha Joe, no need to introduce who Zenbiker is. V8Bikers.net...different venue, international twist, and same o'l shit - just tastes a whole lot fresher!
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

WELCOME!!! Glad you made it!
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!

Matt Dynes

Post by Matt Dynes »

Hello from Toronto!! Now let's hurry up with this winter crap and be done with it, eh?

Matt
ms wannabe

Post by ms wannabe »

Matt:Welcome to the site!I too hope the winter was over already! I quess the weather is more or less the same in Canada as here in Scandinavia. Not too long though ´til spring and getting Your bike out of the garage, so hang in there :)
Matt Dynes

Post by Matt Dynes »

ms wannabe wrote:Matt:Welcome to the site!I too hope the winter was over already! I quess the weather is more or less the same in Canada as here in Scandinavia. Not too long though ´til spring and getting Your bike out of the garage, so hang in there :)
Ms..... yes, we should be sporting the same slop on the ground that I imagine you are. I think I need to get myself a hack to get my fixes playing in the snow until the weather allows the Boss to be woken from his slumber. 2 seasons here...winter and construction!!!

AAAARRGGG! :oops:
AR

Post by AR »

No slop here...dont even know what slop is??? We got pretty much one season ALL year round.

Its called 'Duck & Nos Boss Hoss ridin' season....any obs?
Attachments
Ducks Rob.jpg
zenbiker

Post by zenbiker »

Thanks, Butterfly!...Rob...you look ridiculous :lol: ...Just kidding...Joe
AR

Post by AR »

zenbiker wrote:Rob...you look ridiculous :lol: ...Just kidding...Joe
I got plenty more cause that is the whole idea Joe...I come here to be ridiculous in a V8 kind of way and let my hair down (while I still got it :roll: ), and watch the Wildemann 'poke shit with a stick' :twisted: .
AR

Post by AR »

Big Cruisin Dave.... 8-)
KISS

Post by KISS »

Welcome Boss V8!Nice to have You here!
You and all the other "newbies":we all want to know more about you and your bikes,so please send pics!
millionaire_4

Post by millionaire_4 »

Just learned about this board today and we (Donna and Dave) have signed up here. Posting to say hi to alot of recognizable people whom we have already met in person from the years at Dyerburgh. We have made our reservations for Paris State Park. Arriving Wed and staying until Sunday. Should be a blast,as always.
OK, who's bringing the pig this time?
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

millionaire_4 wrote:Just learned about this board today and we (Donna and Dave) have signed up here. Posting to say hi to alot of recognizable people whom we have already met in person from the years at Dyerburgh. We have made our reservations for Paris State Park. Arriving Wed and staying until Sunday. Should be a blast,as always.
HI Y'all...glad you could make it!!!! Nice to see ya :D I don't know about the pig....after D'burg..I got really sick with my Neck and had surgery. Doing great now......How are y'all doing? We won't be at the Rally this year unless something changes...Eagle may be PCSing in July, to where????? That we don't know....and funds are a little tight..so we are not making any promises.. Once again..glad to have you!!!!
Butterfly
AR

Post by AR »

millionaire_4 wrote:Just learned about this board today and we (Donna and Dave) have signed up here. Posting to say hi to alot of recognizable people whom we have already met in person from the years at Dyerburgh. We have made our reservations for Paris State Park. Arriving Wed and staying until Sunday. Should be a blast,as always.
Dave the man with 4 Million dollars!

I will be making Paris too this year - was aiming for the Rockies but a domestic issue clashed
:evil: but on the bright side we can catch up again. I only get 1 rally a year so REALLY looking forward to it.

Aussie.