Censorship

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Re: Censorship

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

Brenda, Yes we met..Steve, my boyfriend bought a v8 ring from you and he is the one that everyone thinks he's drunk. He was hit by a drunk driver 17 years ago and left him handicapped, if that is what you want to call it..his jaw is put together with titanium and he had a head injury that left his balance compensated so he couldn't ride a 2 wheeler anymore.. when I met him he said he wanted to ride again and i always rode about anything but was big on dirt bikes, I said kool we'll get one..we looked all over for a trike but couldn't find anything we liked. My girlfriend had heard of Boss hoss demo rides so we went to detroit bh and he rode. That was it, the following january we ordered one and started to ride in march with snow on the ground. What it has done for his confidence. But because he slurrs a little and stumbles somewhat all last summer he was pulled over by police and they haul him into the back of the car making him blow the breathalizer. Of course, he blows O. But he has the popo stop him and ask what kind of bike is that. They are starting to get to know him and I work in emergency of a big hospital so I do know alot of the popo so they know what we drive and they will eventually, in our area, stop bugging him.. The same thing happens to him if we go out and I am the DD they still don't want to serve him and we have been thrown out of places w/o any drinking at all. I see people make fun of him behind his back and it really pisses me off.. I came across a table at one of them in a coney island last summer...I'm easy going but don't pick on my man. The boss hoss is easier for me to ride because of my arthritis and it is an automatic. It is one bike that is designed to suit the driver and rider, most bikes don't have that option...Boom Boom
Puff

Post by Puff »

Boom Boom,

Are you guys coming to the rally in Paris, Tn.?

Bill
Bill Van Sant

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Puff.we are going to try!
Butterfly
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Puff, we have our reservations already at the paris landing inn also have reservations at la crosse days inn.. we'll be there with bells, I mean chaps on...Boom Boom
Puff

Post by Puff »

If both of you only wear your chaps, it should prove "interesting"! :twisted:

Bill
Bill Van Sant

Boom Boom & Rockstar

Puff, the last time I did that my neighbor sued me for going blind.. Now I have to walk his paws dog for him, the mistakes you make and the price you pay for those mistakes..Boom
Tom

Post by Tom »

Boom Boom...You need to just quit it.... :lol: :lol: I`m not sure if we are going to make the rally yet.. Would sure like to.
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Boom Boom..anyone with any knowledge of "drunks" (I worked a Bar for years) Would know that Steve was not "drunk". He is a good person and so are you and I am very honored to have met you both and can call y'all my friends! :D :D
Hug that wonderful man of yours!!!!
Butterfly
Tom

Post by Tom »

DITTO... We think you guys are great... Next time we meet Beers on me!
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Boom Boom, tha's terrible what ahppened to your ole'man, but people can be real assholes! I'm sorry but I don't remember who you are exactly, I've met so many people taht stop by our booth and until I have talked with them awhile, I'm terrible with names and maybe if you expained the ring exactly, I'd know who you are. Also, Steve must not have been that bed, acting drunk, as you say, casue I don't remember anyone like that! Just glad you found a ride you can both enjoy. Also on one of the other posts you made the comment that "no wonder nobody answered your questions, cause you don't know anything about a BH" well I don't or didn't either, so you just ask, how else do you learn? I always ask questions cause I gotta know how things work, pisses Redwood off sometimes when I keep making him explain it until I understand, but he'll get over it! :D
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

:D That's Paris, TN USA...*S* Down here in the deep south! :)
Butterfly
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Brenda, I just went parttime at work so when I have a couple hours I pick up the bible to the bh trike and I read it.. wait until I really don't understand something I will drive wildman crazy and whoever else can answer my questions.Haha!! I used to work on my own bikes when I was young but they weren't build like these machines...I just did the oil and spark plug and things like that...when I grow up I want to move to dyersburg and be a builder of boss hoss'!!!!! Boom Boom
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Shouldn't have a problem working on the BH then, my ole' man says they are easier than any Harley he's ever had! You go Girl!!!
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!