2017 Boss Hoss Models & Options

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Wild Bill

Re: 2017 Boss Hoss Models & Options

Post by Wild Bill »

Oldun wrote:
Wild Bill wrote:Consider setting up a LLC in Montana. I've had a Montana LLC since 2006 and I buy all of my vehicles through it for a variety of tax, inspection and registration benefits. I have never been to Montana and neither have any of my vehicles.

Contact Action Services at http://www.actionservices-mt.com

Please tell them that Bill Taylor of Taylor Holdings LLC in Virginia sent you.
Bill - I saw this and just emailed and spoke to (Nancy at) Action Services. THANK YOU indeed for posting this information. Not only are they pleasant and efficient to deal with, but it looks like I may have a solution finally, to the problem of being a furriner with no fixed abode visiting the US and wanting to title, insure and ride a V8 bike stored in the US! I'm going to get started on the paperwork immediately in the hope that I can get this done before the V8 bike rally and turn up on eight cylinders instead of two :ridding:
That is very great news! Glad to hear that this helped.

WB
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo