.COM Site Down

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
EAGLE

Re: .COM Site Down

Post by EAGLE »

Els wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
Els wrote:I'm glad to hear it's nothing critical. Can't have too much info or sources for all the good times had on these boards.

Eagle, I heard from some that when they try to connect, it comes up with different Honda boards and then some get nothing at all (like me). I was wondering what that "Rune" reference was you made. Now I understand. I suspect it could have been VTX, Valk, etc.

Els
Brother Els,

All I can tell you is the Honest truth as I know it at the time. I have come to be educated recently as to what is truth. I now know that I need to buffer what I assume is truth and the facts. I am/was nieve[sp] in assuming that the truth was the first and only option. But I have lived amongst soldiers for the last 21 years and from before then, I only had my Brother Biker family and my Brother Law Dog family to refer to. Now that I know that people are people all over the world,even at the ripe old age of 40 fucking 7, I guess that I have submitted to the facts that I have dedicated my life to securing the right of ASS HOLES to be ASS HOLES. Wow! What a life changing event? CRAP! I guess that I was the last VIRGIN. What a waste!

Ok, I give up. I guess I'm either thick or need a translator because I have nep idea what you're saying here Eagle. I've got a few years on you but even going back to my 1960's and '70's days, Hendricks music and all, it doesn't provide a clue to WTF this means.

Els
Brother Els,

Forgive my ramblings Bro'. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Just having a bad day I guess. :roll:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Els

Re: .COM Site Down

Post by Els »

N.O. problem here bro'. Just had trouble deciphering. As they say; "peace love".

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image