Post by Carl La Fong »

It would be interesting to hear any rebuttals from the dealers
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: Boss Hoss company for sale??

Post by CanuckHoss »

Carl La Fong wrote:It would be interesting to hear any rebuttals from the dealers
Honestly...sounds about right to me...I am no authority though.

I just did not know of it being for sale for that long...

And that is my rebuttal...lol
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Carl La Fong wrote:It would be interesting to hear any rebuttals from the dealers

Seems to me that I were a dealer I would bend over backwards to set the record straight if the future was favorable if not , not so much .
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

I would like to believe the response from BH ... maybe it's true, maybe it isn't? Like I've said in previous posts only time wil tell.

Companies don't always tell you the truth or even part truths. They tell you what they want you to believe ... maybe some guys would say that's a cynical way to think but I think it's just being realistic. I believe what I see not hear and I only believe half of what I see! I know/knew the guy that owned two Indian Dealerships. One was in Manchester, NH the other in Kittery, Maine. When Indian closed their doors the last time guess what ... yep he lost millions of dollars between the two dealerships! You know how much notice he got from Indian? He got ZERO, NADA, ZILCH for a heads up ... he found out through the media like the rest of us!!!!!

So if anybody thinks a company will do the right thing by the dealers I'd say slim to FAT CHANCE. If anybody thinks the company gives a shit about the consumer I say FAT CHANCE again. Business' care about making money period doesn't at whos expense. They are not your friend why would you expect truthful upfront answers? This statement pertains to most buisness' out there, there are a few good buisness' that do care but they are the minority!

Off my soapbox, going to get some medication and then maybe I can join the mass of sheeples ... We can hope for the best but I still believe the writing is already on the wall and it's written in neon. If Boss Hoss does not make a sale now while they are showing a profit I think it's over. These are just my opinions, ramblings and thoughts ... your milage may vary yada yada yada.
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Sonny

Post by Sonny »

I'll be at MBH next week and will have a talk with Tom and see what his thoughts are.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
Oldun

Post by Oldun »

[/quote]I guess I'm one of those older guys with not that much money that refuses to grow up and the Boss Hoss V8 works well for me .[/quote]

Yes, this speaks for me also. Hopefully I can keep riding a bike until I need to ask the New Zealand dealer to convert it to a trike, due to my developing late-onset orthopaedic-based inability to keep riding two wheels.

Personally, I think our 'installed base' as they say is large enough to ensure that the NESCO bike transmissions will be able to be repaired and refurbished for another 10 years. One way or the other.
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding: