The Best Custom Paint Company in the Galaxy!!!!! COLOR MANIA

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V8VIRTUOSO

The Best Custom Paint Company in the Galaxy!!!!! COLOR MANIA

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

http://www.colormaniapaint.com/index.html

Hello All,

This is where all my V8 Choppers and V8 Chopper Trikes will be going to get painted from now on!

This place is incredible. The Website says it all!

A 5 years written warranty against pealing, lifting, cracking, fading, bubbling or any other defect due to poor craftsmanship is just phenomenal as well.
As well as tank galvanizing and protective lining under the fenders to help protect the paintwork against stone chips thrown up from the wheel.
Its a complete amazing process and i will fully fully vouch for this Company. So much so that if your not happy you can happily take a sledge hammer to my bike for recommending it hows that hahah.
I know some good custom painters in the UK near me but i send all my stuff from UK to Color Mania in USA........thats how good it is!

I know a lot of you are now thinking of changing your paint so go on check it out! I think V8 Choppers and V8 Chop Trikes especially would look beyond amazing with this paint work.
My favourite paint is if you go on the color charts part of the site and go on Prizma Effects and Marble Effects. Pure Brilliance!

Let me know your thoughts guys and gals. Il help answer any questions as well if i can!

Cheers
Keep Smiling and Riding !!!!!!

Jimbo
Els

Re: The Best Custom Paint Company in the Galaxy!!!!! COLOR MANIA

Post by Els »

Jimbo,

The flame stars & stripes was beautiful and I would strongly consider this my next go round. I'm going to mention a few others following your post on the other thread....

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hey Elliot you have great taste my friend and i knew you would like the look of the company website and what it has to offer.
Yes i fully agree the stars and stripes paintwork is great and would suit you and your bike very well. I like to see patriotic pant schemes.
Check this paint scheme out it is exceptional;
http://webhosting.web.com/imagelib/site ... tlx_pic3w9

This is one of my favourites;
http://www.colormaniapaint.com/id97.html
The color prizma effect is amazing!

I know you love and admire flame paint work so check this out at the bottom of this page. The marble effect paint on this page is just immense as well;
http://www.colormaniapaint.com/id99.html
You can feel the heat and burn off the flame paintwork at the bottom of that page. I love paintwork like that and id be tempted to have that for my next Chopper.

Jimbo
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hey anyone recognize this famous multi award winning Boss Hoss painted by Color Mania???
Attachments
Hey anyone recognize this famous multi award winning Boss Hoss painted by Color Mania???
Smoke'em

Post by Smoke'em »

Me thinks you have been smelling fumes from a paint booth as you are soooo over the top with Color Mania... yep nice paint but there are dozens of shops in the US that do over the top paint work....Chris Cruz in Florida and Al Martinez in California to name just two and I know many more. Nice to see someone excited about something like paint...I love seeing great paint jobs on bikes...makes all the difference....

NOW FOR ALL THOSE OTHER STUCK POSTS>>>SORRY>>>I DID NOTHING TO HAVE THIS HAPPEN
Last edited by Smoke'em on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Speed costs money. How fast do you wanna go?"
Els

Post by Els »

Uh oh, there we go again with the stuck "Submit" button! :x

Jimbo, I liked what I saw on their website and prices seem good. I wouldn't be able to do anything with a shop like that though as I always want my frame to be involved in the paint process. By the time I got paint from them to have someone else spray the frame and added the cost to do radiator and side covers (their prices are tank and fenders only), it would be right there with other premier shops. I forgot to see where they're located.

The thumbnail of that "famous" bike you refer to is too small and fuzzy to make the paint out. Perhaps you could post a larger shot that detailed what you're referring to?

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hey Els thats a very very good point man. I was only talking to you the other day about my frame paintwork wasnt i? Yes you would need a complete all over paint job including your frame and side panels which isnt a problem at all but you cant exactly mail your whole bike over for a couple of bucks lol. Its located West Coast and still worth every penny to get your bike over there im sure but fully appreciate what your saying man. My next Chopper whenever that may be will go straight from Stans to Color Mania to be completely painted top to bottom. Yes the 'Famous' bike i have seen before. The paint work is out of this world in terms of detailing. Il try and get a high resolution picture for you.

Hey Pete Kaboom. I do indeed love good paintwork. Anything expressive and passionate. Oh well done by the way for being able to name many paint shops im very impressed lol. I can name many bike manufacturers but there is only 1 i ride. 2 or 3 at a push!!!
I know of Chris Cruz and i like some of the paintwork he does for Mountain Boss Hoss. With all due respect i think Color Mania is in slightly different league even to people like Chris Cruz. Color Mania is not just about over the top paintwork. Bike paintwork is not necessarily about 'over the top' and nor are bikes as a whole. It all about attention to detail, quality and taste. We all have different tastes but im the kinda guy who likes and wants the best so therefore my paint work what ever i chose to have whether it be over the top or subtle or a bunch of naked Japanese Chicks on my tank etc etc will be done at Color Mania. Their credentials on the website say it all. I apologise if my passion or enthusiasm shocks anyone and i dont want to piss on anyone's strawberry's by any means but they are the best end of story. We all have our own opinions and thats fine.
I know you admire paintwork Pete so give them a try. I like the look of your Kaboom bike. Paint work does make all the difference i fully agree especially on something so naturally aesthetically beautiful as a V8 Chopper. Im not disrespecting Boss Hoss's at all as i have had them and still fully respect them but just not my taste of beauty. I will say though that all BH have large tank's etc so that means a great large canvas area for great paintwork.

Keep Smiling and Riding Guys

Jimbo