Grumpy, Jen, and Wag

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
wag

Re: Grumpy, Jen, and Wag

Post by wag »

Wildman
Great to get to know you and great fun riding!
Wag
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Wildman, Sorry to miss you when you rolled thru Des Moines.
But sure glad to hear you made it home without any problems.

Now I understand why Shane didn't leave La Crosse with you
and Bryan Ward was the fear that he couldn't keep up! :twisted:

....Johnston, Iowa
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

WM:

You da man !!

A 960 mile day would have put me in the hospital
for sure, if I survived... :shock:

What a week......... :mrgreen:

Geez
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Wildman, don't you just feel sorry for many of the others at the rally who ended their rides Saturday evening, but a few of us got to enjoy another full days ride on Sunday (and Brian probably Monday). Of course though most of the others had portable garages available when ever storms threatened us. Guess we can't have everything.

Shane
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

LaCrosse is always a great time and as you can see from the picture of Wildman, Geezer and me part of the proof is there. Wildman, the ride with you was great and I didn't realize your bike had some wheel balance problems. I just assumed everything was cool. I made it to Minot that evening, rain showers most of the day, but the next day (Monday) was nasty. Once I got into Canada at Medicine Hat the skies opened up and I just got pounded for about 100 miles. That was the worst rain I ever rode in for sure. It was bouncing 6 inches off the road and the bike would hydroplane at any speed over 55 MPH. What a sickening feeling when the front wheel slips :o . After the rain quit I still had 2 hours to go, soaked to the ass even with the rain suit on. I had to stand in the hot shower when I got home for a half hour just to get warm again.

But, regardless of the rain, it's agreat time in LaCrosse visiting with all you guys and I will be back, rain or shine next year. And Jennifer had a great time as well. The highlight for her was when we had over 40 bikes and trikes show up at the LaCrosse airport to pick her up. She was quite overwhelmed by it all and still talks about it now months later. I,ll have to bring her back there next year for sure.

Bryan